Small Frame - 5'1 - 106 Lb - 275cc or 300cc - Currently 28A Wanting a Full C or Small D

Like most here during my young years I kept...

Like most here during my young years I kept waiting for my breast to develop. Every women in my family has big boobs specially in my mother's side of the family...they all have DD and some even DDD's... All natural!! So I thought for sure eventually I will develop some... a full B at the very least ????
I remember as a young teenage a few kids making fun of how flat I was/am ????
I started eating tons of food wanting to gain weight in hopes that I will get some on my chest. And the fact that I'm here tells you that I was unsuccessful..lol

But I was able to put my burning desire to get a BA on hold hoping to gain and keep some volume after breastfeeding my kids. I was able to gain a fold nothing else ????
Breastfeeding gave me the opportunity to feel what having breasts its like and I was only a B!!

I have to admit that I learned to love my breast with the help of my lovely husband. He has always made me feel like the sexy women I feel I am despite my "boyish" look on top. And although I'm content were I am at the moment I can't let go of that dream. Specially when I have to deal with the frustration on a day to day basis...the clothes, swimsuits, lingerie, etc.

It's interesting how I feel the most comfortable without clothes on than with clothes on. I think it's because of how disappointing it is to put a bra on that doesn't quite fit and its just fully padded...now THAT makes me feel fake ????????????

And although I feel most comfortable without clothes on (mainly thanks to my husband) that doesn't mean that I haven't had many moments of insecurity.....Oh the times I've walked into VS and felt like I didn't belong there... To supposedly buy a bra for support...what support!?...there is nothing to support!!! I wear bras to pretend that I have boobs, to look more like a woman, more proportional, more feminine.

Bottom line...I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY BA!!

Sure, I'm nervous...but excited above anything else.

I will make another post with all of my stats, dates and goals that way anyone that wants to skip all the drama and just get to the numbers can do so freely ????

I hope that my journey helps someone out there.

Thanks for allowing me to express myself and sorry for any misspelling...English is my second language ????

Me currently

This is my last Thursday in the itty bitty club!! I'm so excited!!!

My Stats

Height: 5'1
Weight: 107 lb
Pre op size: 28 A
What I actually wear: 32AA (with heavy padding)
Age: 30
Childrens: 2 (I got to a full B while breastfeeding)
BWD: 10.50 - 11.00
Activity level: Moderate
Whish post op size: full C, small D (maybe 32C or 30D)
Considering Implant: Mentor High Profile 300cc BWD 11.1 (yes is a bit over)
Placement: Under the muscle
Date of surgery: 11/29/16

How I choose my implants

I choose the MemoryGel Smooth Round High Profile Silicone

Volume: 300cc
Diameter: 11.1cm
Projection: 4.5cm

I had two surgeons that suggested UHP. The 1st one mainly suggested this because of my small frame (he is very conservative when it comes to BWD) and the amount of cc's that we were looking at. Although he was an excellent Dr. my husband and I end up going with the 4th Dr. I consulted with. This last Dr. also recommend UHP for me, again...my small frame and he has been liking the Natrelle outcomes. And to be honest I thought it was a great suggestion. I would be happy with that choice too.

Natrelle has a great fill ratio (which lowers the risk of rippling) and it is a cohesive gel but I decided to go with Mentor bc the fill ratio still very good yet a tiny less than Natrelle allowing me a slightly more natural slope on the upper pole without putting me at a higher risk of rippling. The shell on the Mentor is a bit thinner than the Natrelle. This was important to me because I have very little breast tissue to start with and it will be easier for me to hide the implants. I most point out that this two details combined I believe it should give a softer feel to the implant when it comes to palpability which is important for my husband ;)
Now, I want to make sure that I mention that all of this details are minimal. There is not much of a difference between one and the other but I just wanted to be as close as I can to the look and feel that I want. I talked to my Dr. about all of this and he agreed that it was a good choice for those reasons and that the difference was minimal but true statements nevertheless.

Post-Op shopping!!

I'm currently getting all of my pre-op shopping done!! Any suggestions?
I'm so happy and excited!! This is really happening!!

About 300cc rice sizers!

What do you think? Does it make my body proportional? Are they too big for me?

So soon!

On my way!

Today is my last day in the itty bitty club!!

The day of

This is really happening!!!

I'm on the other side!

Question

Did you put ice on? When did you start?

POD1

I forgot to post yesterday the pictures I took. They are still riding high but I know I just need to be patient. My PS said that everything looks great ????

Pictures from POD1

I forgot to post yesterday the pictures I took. They are still riding high but I know I just need to be patient. My PS said that everything looks great!!!

POD2

I know I'm a day behind with my pics but oh well
Feeling better today, less pain but really tired still

Hell!! Side boobs pain?

Ok. Im on day POD4 and I'm doing really good when it comes to pain meds and range of motion my concern is the amount of pain I'm still experiencing on the sides of my boobs. It's so tender!! Even to super light touch!! It's this normal? This much pain and sensitivity on the sides on day 4? Should I worry? When did it go away for you?

POD3