21 Years Old- Getting Bigger Fuller Breasts - Layton, UT

So here are some photos of my current breasts. I...

So here are some photos of my current breasts. I am wanting 350-400 cc implants. I am very afraid of going too large because any kind of complication (bottoming out, double bubble, thin skin, capsular contracture) would just devastate me. I am hoping to gain assurance through this app. Sometimes I will be looking through a review and at the end they say they are removing their implant because of some problem and it really really freaks me out. But Lordy do I want bigger breasts.

How long will I have to sleep on my back

What I am MOST worried about going into surgery is how long I won't be able to sleep on my side. I have never slept on my back, apart from a 25 hour plane ride. How long will it be too uncomfortable to sleep on my side? I have read in some reviews that it took them months! This freaks me the hell out.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

So far dr. Yates seems really cool. I have seen a lot of good reviews for him and he seems top quality. I am hoping I won't change my mind because I don't want to go through the uncertainty of not knowing who to choose again.