62 Yr Yr Old Woman with Ruptured Implants That Were 32 Yrs Old - Layton, UT

I was in extreme acute pain that mimicked a heart...

I was in extreme acute pain that mimicked a heart attack. I went to the ER and had all the usual test done to make sure it was not my heart. It was not. So my next journey was to my Family doctor that insisted I go see Dr. Yates (which was my doctor in the past). Dr. Yates assured me that the pain was from ruptured implants, so we decided to have the old ones removed and replaced with the newer all silicone implants a bit larger. I agreed and we scheduled the surgery for the following week. I was not a bit nervous, as I had all the confidence that I needed in Dr. Yates. My sister had a mommy make-over two years prior so I new I was in the right hands. The surgery went as I planned, no pain and very little down time. Now I have fuller more rounded breasts that go with my more mature figure. I just love the job Dr. Yates did! I am planning to do a tummy tuck in the near future as well as liposuction on my legs. So happy to have found such a wonderful, confident, ethical, plastic surgeon to aid in my later years.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

My interaction with Dr. Yates was far beyond exceptional. He was professional and at the same time I felt like a we were life long friends. Dr. Yates was direct, to the point and had an upbeat character that relaxed me in order to understand everything that he was telling me. He made sure that I understood what the procedure entailed and that I felt comfortable with all that was going to happen. During the follow-up visits he was just as concerned and gave me his full attention answering any questions that I may have asked. I can't say enough about Dr. Yates and his staff. Exceptionable!!