55 Year Old with Post-menopausal Belly Fat, Love Handles, and Loose Skin - Latham, NY

I decided to get the surgery because I was sick of...

I decided to get the surgery because I was sick of trying to find clothes to cover my protruding belly. It was also difficult to find pants to fit as I was bigger in the belly than I was in the hips or the rear. Having the Liposuction and tummy tuck was one of the best things I have ever done for myself. The result is amazing. After only three week from when I had my surgery I can already see a vast improvement as well as my upper stomach muscles! I can't wait to see how it looks in six more weeks!
Latham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Polynice was amazing! Not only did I get a beautiful result but he was also very gentle and respectful throughout the process. The Williams Center is a beautiful and clean facility and the nursing staff is warm and kind. I felt very well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Polynice for cosmetic surgery! He is truly an artist!