20 Year Old, Weight Lost Ruined my Natural Breast - Las Vegas, NV

I went through a weight lost and it made my boobs...

I went through a weight lost and it made my boobs look like dried up pruns, so I've looked into Dr. Hankins work for quite some time went in for a consultation everyone was so nice, later on went and made my payment got my surgery date and was set to go. Was treated wonderful highly recommend them to anyone looking to get any kind of plastic surgery done. Staff is awesome treats you well kind and well hearted I absolutely love their office.

2 Weeks Post

2nd Week Post Visit

Got My Stitches Out Today Was So Excited !
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins was AWESOME! He's on time, he talks to you, makes you feel very comfortable because I was so nervous. My very first procedure ever and it was great! The staff at the surgery center was so sweet and made everything at ease. They explained everything, answered any questions that I had. Wasn't rushing, moving too fast nothing it was a wonderful experience and I recommend them to anyone looking to get plastic surgery. His Wonderful Assistant BAMBI Was There when I needed her, was able to call her at any given time. She'll answer and answer any questions I had! They are a wonderful staff and the Team Work is magnificent.