Tired of how messed up my teeth are and how they look! Hate not being able to chew very well! - Las Vegas, NV

I have been contemplating doing this for quite...

I have been contemplating doing this for quite some time. The thought of dentures was a waste of time and I want to be able to chew and eat if possible like they are my real teeth. After looking into this for 5 or so years and doing my investigating, I've determined I want it done by Dr Golpa. Everything I've seen and heard about him are all top notch! I don't want to have bone grafts or to get a set of wax teeth then come back six months later for my real permanents. I looked at Clear Choice and several others and finally decided that my decision is the right one. I have been very happy with my conversations with Amanda on the phone and emails. All my questions have been answered and I'm sure I'll have more when I get there. I go to Vegas quite regularly so this should be quite handy for me. I hope it goes as well as most reviews say it did for them and look forward to having it done. I will keep posting as it goes and fill you in on my progress. I don't like pain but no pain no gain. Is it expensive? Sure it is. But what I've found over the years is if its expensive there is a reason! I want what I feel is the best and that's what I plan on getting at Dr Golpa's. I will soon post some pics of my teeth as they are now, the new teeth after I have them put in!

Tired of the Mess my Teeth Are, How They Look and Not Being Able to Chew! With Picture.

Here's my current state!

Here,s my mess!

One of the Best Decisions I've ever Made

Well I've had the procedure done and I couldn't be happier with my decision. My teeth look great. I've had several people tell me what a nice smile I have and how nice my teeth are. The whole process was fairly painless and not near the pain you would expect. The staff is top notch. All very professional and well equipped to handle your situation. My gums are still slightly tender but for what I had done that's expectable. If any of you out there are thinking of having this done, don't put it off! Its worth it and you'll be glad you did it! I give a A+ to Dr Golpa and his whole Staff! Cat is a true PRO and was a great person to work with also.

Pictures.

Heres some after pics. Some were taken day after, some week later!

Pics

They look great!

Before N After

MORE PICS

mORE pICS

Realignment and other Adjustments

I went in for my first check up after 3 1/2 months. After swelling went out the bite was just way off which cause a tooth to break. They took care of everything and now my bite is excellent. I can chew just about as good now as when I had all my natural teeth. They did a great job and my new arches actually look better then the last ones. Thanks Dr Golpa and Staff. I love the place!
Las Vegas Dentist