Upper Eye Lid Surgery Success! - Henderson, NV

I went to Dr. Lanfranchi of the Lanfranchi Center,...

I went to Dr. Lanfranchi of the Lanfranchi Center, because of my previous satisfaction with the Lifestyle Lift which he performed about four years prior. He was Amazing again! His office made me feel comfortable and informed me on everything that would be performed. On the day of my procedure they made sure I was relaxed and the whole procedure only lasted about 45mins! I came out of surgery feeling great with very little pain...I went back to work in two days, but only because I do a very high profile public eye kind of work in the entertainment industry, otherwise I could have gone back the next day! Within a week the surgery was barely noticeable and pain free! I would and have recommended Dr. Lanfranchi to everyone I know looking to rejuvenate their appearance without looking Done-Overor completely different from their real self!!! His results are subtle yet beautifully natural and affordable, I recommend him completely!
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lanfranchi is quite simply the best in his field! Such a sincerely nice man, I truly consider him a friend!