48 Y/o with Old Implant That Deflated, Came in to Have Both Implants Replaced & Have Augmented As Well - Lake Saint Louis, MO

I was extremely happy with Dr. Nathan's work. he...

I was extremely happy with Dr. Nathan's work. he has impeccable taste and does a fantastic job. I would highly recommend him as he was highly recommended to me since me previous Dr. no longer works in the St. Louis area and was very freaked out with one deflated breast. Dr. Nathan was able to see me right away and did the surgery the very next week. He did a perfect job on my breasts, they look perfect now. It's the perfect look, I look great in my bras now, no more sagging, and with swimsuit season I can't wait to wear my new swim suit!! Thank you so much Dr. Nathan and to all the staff, you are all wonderful and so professional!
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nathan is so personable. he is very easy to talk to. he gets to know you and really gets a feeling for what size you are looking for. He is there every step of the way. I was never hesitant about the size I picked, I felt it was the right size for my body and also got Dr. Nathan's input and he agreed and assured me he would make me look great. He really delivered. My breasts look better than I had expected. I barely had any pain after surgery or swelling. My old implants had dropped down into my armpits too far and he fixed that by tightening up the pockets. that was the only pain I had if I stretched my arms too far. I loved the work Dr. Nathan did. I would absolutely go to him again and will definitely refer him to other potential clients or perhaps use him for other services offered.