Medical Professional. Years of Trying Them All. Finally Found the BEST!!!!!! - Laguna Niguel, CA

I am a Registered Nurse (almost 30 yrs now) and...

I am a Registered Nurse (almost 30 yrs now) and have been doing laser treatments, Botox, Juvaderm, IPLs, etc. for about 15 years. I have been my friends 'practice model' when they were starting (they no longer live in the area), have used GroupOn, gone to 'word of mouth' MDs, and my OB/GYN's office....but, I finally found Dr. Lorrie Klein!! She corrected a complication from another office (thank you Dr. Klein) and I have now had Botox and Juvaderm from her EXPERIENCED & SKILLFUL hands.

Yes, there is a bit more in price, but you are paying for a true Physician that is treating YOU. Examing you, telling you the TRUTH, and not agreeing with you at times -- you don't want to look like a plastic doll or bizarre creature out there in the world. I have tried those places where I was just another few hundred bucks in their pockets. And, being an experienced medical professional and user of for some time- I know how long a product should last, how it should not cause droopiness or too raised of eyebrows. I won't go back to the run-of-the-mill places.

Dr. Klein and her office staff are true professionals that want YOU to be happy and look FABULOUS! I am beyond thrilled with my results. I am so thankful that I have found 'home' for my aesthetic procedures.
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

A delight to find - pure diamond!!! Extremely professional, dedicated, honest, knowledgeable, punctual, and caring. Amazing staff -- great reflection of a true professional and great working environment.