57 Year Old Getting Bi-annual Facial Tune Up - Laguna Niguel, CA

The outcome is immediate with fillers you can see...

The outcome is immediate with fillers you can see right away the results. There is some bruising, this time I bruised more than usual, also there is some inflammation. But the inflammation will go away in 24 hour if you ice and is not that noticeable, the bruising can be mostly covered up with make up.

This was my second time getting voluma.

I love that it last so long (2 years for me) and that the results are instantaneous and relatively pain free. I got it to raise my cheeks (cheek bones) which also has the effect of raising the skin around the jawline. I am very happy with the results

Dr. Klein is the very best in the OC for anyone interested in getting any Voluma, Juvederm or Botox treatments

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Klein is the very best you can find. The procedures/products are great but the results will be entirely reliant on an experienced practitioner. Dr. Klein is the best. I have been going to her for over 15 years and am entirely satisfied. I have been going to Dr. Klein for over 10 years, she is simply the best. She is very patient in reviewing my concerns and always presents options with pros & cons so I can make the best decision for myself. She is the most knowledgeable & experience physical on fillers and Botox in Orange County if you are within 20 miles of her, you definitely need to see her.