53 Year Old, Female - Time to Enjoy My Body! - Dallas, TX

I interviewed several surgeons before I made my...

I interviewed several surgeons before I made my decision to bring Dr. Vishnu Rumalla into my life. I chose Dr. Rumalla's Keller, TX, office location due to proximity and accessibility to my office in the Alliance Corridor.

Dr. Rumalla's plan of action for me involved a total makeover to be completed in 3 stages. The first session involved a tummy tuck (fleur de lis) and a breast lift. Dr. Rumalla's approach elicits my trust as he is first and foremost a disciplined and experienced physician, so he always places my health above any other factor. Additionally, Dr. Rumalla is a true artist and a perfectionist. My torso is beautiful!!! I originally wanted implants along with my lift, however due to the extent of the breast lift this was not recommended. I was concerned that I would be flat chested until my 3rd session (breast augmentation and upper back lift) - well, guess what? My breasts look amazing - they have never looked this amazing! I can't wait to see them after my augmentation. I am so proud to share them with my hubby.

My tummy tuck involved a vertical incision - Dr. Rumalla recommended this approach to give me an hour glass silhouette and an itty bitty waist. God is so good to have lead me to this physician/artist/genius! I love his spirit, philosophy, and commitment to excellence in healthcare. I highly recommend Dr. Vishnu Rumalla - I truly believe he is the greatest surgeon in the Fort Worth area.

Dr. Rumalla will be my physician for all of my aesthetic surgery procedures - thinking some day I might need a face lift or other maintenance procedure. Yes, he is in my life forever and glad I was lead to him.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon