Outstanding FUE Results with Hair by Robotics - Kansas City, MO

I started loosing my hair in my early twenties and...

I started loosing my hair in my early twenties and wasn't aware that there were options to keep or restore my hair. I knew about the old strip method but, online reviews about this procedure were Mai lt negative and I didn't want a scar across he back of my head. I read about something called "robotic FUE coming to KC", and decided to call. I schedule a consultation with HBR at the end of November and knew instantly that this procedure was a good option to getting my hair back. The procedure does not leave a scar in the back like the old strip procedure and there's very little down time. I transplanted 1476 grafts in the front and I'm very pleased with my results so far. I also got a prescription for Propecia to help me hold on to my hair in the back.
Overland Park Phlebologist

I had my procedure done with Dr. Craig Barbieri. He's a very down to earth Doctor. He introduces himself as Craig, but his team refers to him as "Dr. B". Dr B made me feel very comfortable. His team of technicians were very knowledgeable and I could tell that they had a lot of experience at what they do. They answered all of my questions and were extremely accommodating. No wonder they call themselves "the dream team"!!!!!