Mommy Makeover - Jupiter, FL

A great experience from start to finish. So happy...

A great experience from start to finish. So happy with my results! I researched and visited 3 different surgeons before selecting Dr. Rankin. I waited so long to get this done and wish I'd done it years ago. The results are more than I could have ever hoped for and I'm only four months post surgery. The staff was wonderful, but the best part was Dr. Rankin. His attention to my every question was so unexpected. I never felt rushed or as if I was 'just another patient'. The one time I did have an 'after hours' question, I spoke to him within 5 minutes. What doctor does that? I highly recommend him and his team.
My only suggestion for a better experience would be an expanded post-surgery garment selection and fitting with options that work for each individual patient and more scar treatment counseling and advice.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

INCREDIBLE! Can't say enough great things about the consultation, pre-surgery, actual surgery, his attentiveness to aftercare, responsiveness or the incredible results! I would DEFINITELY select him again and again for this or any other procedure.