Looking for a Nicer Upper Lip - Jupiter, FL

I went to see Dr Mardirossian because of the...

I went to see Dr Mardirossian because of the excellent reviews! And can I tell you that they are all true! First, his staff treats you like family :) when I met Dr. Mardirossian, I was delighted. He's absolutely amazing and the before and after pictures look so natural. I will be having an upper lip lift very soon and I'm so excited! He is an amazing surgeon!!! I will post my before and after pictures and also after surgery ;)

30 Years Old Wanting a Lip Lift

I am absolutely amazed by the instant difference there is in my upper lip! It looks absolutely beautiful! I had it done with local anesthesia and it was painless. The dr and his nurse asked the entire time how I was feeling, etc. the incision is so small and I can't wait til it's completely healed!

Lil lift- not happy

Soooo I def can say that I still love the doc and the staff, they're great. BUT I'm not happy with my results. I went originally in April and had a lip lift because I wanted something nice but natural. I went through it and after all the swelling subsided, I had the same exact lip, just now a scar which wasn't straight and the right side was worse. Dr. Mardirossian was awesome about it and offered to do a revision at no charge. Needless to say, I was so excited! Went in again and had the revision. At first it looked amazing!! I couldn't be happier.. Now that all the swelling has gone down, I am again, left with the sale exact lip! The only plus for me was that now the scar looks wayyyyy better! I took this more we a scar revision rather than a lip lift revision. I am going to keep trying to get the lip lift that I want so i will try another surgeon. I'm hojng to wait at least a year so that I don't keep messing with my scar.

Lip Lift Nightmare!

I am totally disappointed and devastated with the outcome of my surgery. When I first went for my surgery I was so excited. As soon as it was done, I saw my incision was crooked- it was under my nostril on the left and completely away from my nose on the right side. I figured with time that it would heal and not be noticeable, boy was I wrong! The right side ( where it was crooked) got hypertrophic and completely noticeable. I was devastated because it's my face! I went back and Dr. Mardirossians esthetician did some dermabrasion and thankfully flattened the scar, although still noticeable at least it was flat and not raised. I went back 2 more times and had the dr himself do dermabrasion but in my opinion it looked the same. I was disturbed that at my last visit the dr straight up told me it was a fixation in my mind and that there was no scar and it looked so much better. In my opinion, of course he would say this because he did this mess! Needless to say, I'm extremely sad and self conscious about this scar. P.S .. My lip didn't even lift! Please don't do this to yourselves!

Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon