Much-needed Breast Reduction!! - Johnson City, TN

I've struggles with the challenges of large...

I've struggles with the challenges of large breasts for many years. The pain, rash, deformation, inability to be fit with a bra and being unable to perform any type of impact exercise has limited my opportunities with family, jobs and fun. I consider it a blessing from God that I got to have this procedure and have recovered so extremely well. I have been able to do many more high impact and vigorous activities since getting such great results from the breast reduction surgery.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Bharti by my primary care physician. She informed me she had seen several of his patients and recognized the quality of the surgical results. Dr. Bharti and his nurse Erin were very professional and personable. I was well informed about what to expect from the surgery and of any complications that could arise from such a surgery. Dr. Bharti was very conscientious about performing the procedure in the safest and best way to have the optimum results. He took my feelings into consideration on the type of nipple procedure to be done, but was clear in informing me that if it wasn’t possible he would have to follow another procedure. By the grace of God, the procedure I requested worked and I believe it is due to Dr. Bharti’s skill and attention in surgery that produced such a favorable outcome!