38 Year Old Female with Moderate Acne Scars - Janesville, WI

It has been about 10 days since a had a micro...

It has been about 10 days since a had a micro laser peel followed immediately by a profractional.( Micro laser peel was 20 and I had a profractional done at 350) Within 5 days I was completely (except for a bit of redness in spots) Recovery was so much easier than I thought! Anyways.. my skin feels fantastic! So smooth, and glowing! As far as the improvement of the acne scars, I don't really notice an improvement. I know I need to give it about 6 months to really see the full result, but I have to admit.... Was hoping to see at least some kind of improvement after I healed. My plastic surgeon wants to schedule another one(just on my checks where most of the scars are) in 6 weeks... Not sure why they want to get u to do another one 6 weeks after when u haven't been able to see the full results from the first one? Anyways... I really wanted to be able to just have one. My face was numbed but I still found it very painful! Being stuck in the house was hard, and missing work really affected my finances! To anyone wondering if they should try profractional. ..I say.. go for it! If u don't try it, you will always wonder what if? I know I would have! Having acne scars really sucks! Breaks your confidence so much! I'm upset I probably can't get away with just one, but in the long run... If it's gna help me gain more confidence and feel "pretty" it's worth it!

My experience with 1 mlp/profactional

2nd mlp/ profactional

Getting my second mlp/profactional on April 15th. Settings this time will be at 30 for the micro laser peel and 400 for the profractional. Nervous and excited at the same time! I know it's gna hurt! Going deeper means more pain this time around!
Dr. Quinn

My plastic surgeon was very nice and always tried to make me comfortable with this whole thing!