36 Years Old 2 Kids

I'm a 36 year old mother of two. I had my daughter...

I'm a 36 year old mother of two. I had my daughter at the age of 17 and bounced right back 2 weeks after. Fourteen years later our son decided to come along. I had him right before turning 31 and I didn't bounce back at all after him. After developing better eating habits and regular exercise I still have some fat pockets on my belly I can't seem to get rid of so after way tommy h research and having a consult with 2 coolsculpting providers. I decided to take the plunge and get it done. I am scheduled for tomorrow morning 10/24 at 10 am. I'm not nervous at all about the procedure it's self my anxiety is waiting for the shoe to drop 5-7 days later. After reading a LOT of reviews I'm so worried about the horrible pain everyone keeps describing. I had my my children completely natural no drugs at all and I like to think I have a high tolerance for pain, but so does everyone else that said the pain was excruciating .... sigh. I'm going through with it regardless cause I've seen amazing results and it's my last resort to have my flat belly back. I'll keep you guys posted on how things go tomorrow and days to follow.

Day of procedure

I was nervous when I arrived at the office for my procedure, but once I started talking to Mrs. Lynn Derting she made me feel much better and the nerves were gone. I'm actually writing this as I'm hooked up to the coolsculpting machine and it's exactly how everyone explains to to be. It feels like a cold vacuum sucks up the fat and it goes pretty numb about 10 minutes into it. I'm 15 minutes into it right now and I just feel pressure. It hasn't been painful at all.

4 hours post treatment

I'm updating a lot just to keep everyone informed so I don't leave anything out. My belly feels fine no pain of any kind it's like I haven't had anything done. Although I have felt a little nauseous from time to time that's my biggest complaint so far. I read that is a normal symptom to have the day of the procedure. I'm hoping it goes away soon. I can handle pain but I'm a huge baby when it comes to feeling/ being sick... lol

1 day after

No pain or weird feelings in my yummy area to report, however I do feel like I have a stomach bug. I've had a lot of belly noises, nausea, and diarrhea. I'm not sure if that's normal or if I've caught a bug somewhere. I haven't had an appetite at all either. If anyone else has experienced anything like this please let me know. Oh and I haven't had any swelling either.

Day 2

Today I have mild period like cramps. I also still have an upset stomach not sure what that's about. I just wish it would go away. I for got to say my weight and height before, but I'm 5'3 and weigh 135. My ideal weight is 125. I might get there if I keep having these upset stomach issues. Of course I can't tell a difference in my belly yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Best of luck to everyone.

Day 3

Today has been the best day so far. My upset stomach is finally subsiding. My stomach is a little itchy today but nothing to bad still no pain to report and I'm sleeping fine through the night.

One week mark!!

I haven't experienced any pain so far, I'm hoping it's safe to say I won't at this point. My tummy does feel numb still I have the sensation of a burning tingling feeling but no real pain just more aggravating than anything. Of course I'm seeing any difference I knew going into this it would take weeks/ months to see real results but I'm so Impatient and want immediate results. Im starting to have the fear of what if it don't work?

Getting close to my 3 week mark

I haven't seen any change as of yet in my abdomen area. Some say they see results as early as three weeks. Looks like I'm not going to be one of those people. As far as side effects of pain, numbness, and itching I would say my experience was very mild to none. I never had anything I would call pain a little uncomfortable from time to time but that's it.

3 weeks today