31 Y/o Mommy Makeover in Progress--Step One TT/Lipo - Indianapolis, IN

I have been researching tummy tucks for the past 5...

I have been researching tummy tucks for the past 5 years. I gained 100lbs with my son (c-section) and I have since lost all the weight. I work out 5 days/week and over the past few months began weight training. I am happy with my current weight and size but not my stomach as I have the overhang. During the weight loss I also lost all volume in my breasts. I have only noticed it the last 6 months so just recently began researching breast augmentation. I had four consultations before I decided on a doctor. The first doctor was nice and really inexpensive (in comparison with other doctors in the area)...almost too cheap but had many years of experience. In addition, he did not accept care credit so he was a no. The next doctor I really liked, he gave even more information than the first doctor, was really laid back (not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing), but there was a 5k price difference (at the time I was getting quotes for ExtendedTT/BA/BL)...which is a pretty big price difference but between the two doctors, but I was definitely more comfortable with him overall. The third doctor I did a virtual consult, and believe it or not his communication was AWESOME. He was very informative, answered all my questions, and he got back to me right away. He was a little more thorough with his evaluation (even with just viewing my pictures) and was right on with procedures and expectations...however he was 5K more than the last doctor! (9k-20k between the three doctors which is a pretty big range). My last consult was with Dr. Wagner, and at this point I was overwhelmed and completely over getting consults. All the doctors pretty much agreed on the procedures it was just a matter of what I hoped to achieve. Dr. Wagner and his staff were great. From the initial contact up until scheduling his patient coordinator Kara has been amazing. All of the nurses were friendly and helpful. I felt comfortable and he was beyond thorough. He spent an entire hour with me discussing the procedures and going over my options, he did not leave a single question unanswered and I felt that I had his undivided attention. He really made me think about my options, and I really appreciated his honesty. Price point, he was less than the last doctor, but higher than the second doctor (so right in the middle). Kara was great at working with me on pricing. After careful consideration, weighing out everything, I decided to schedule the Extended TT/lipo of flanks for mid December. The plan is to get the BA/BL around this time next year, assuming all goes well. Scheduling was a smooth process. Can't say enough about how helpful Kara was. I feel confident in my choice and hope to have a great experience with Dr. Wagner and his staff. Way too soon to feel nervous so today I am just excited that I have actually scheduled the surgery.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon