Mother, Wife, and Everything Nice. Huntsville, AL

Went for my consultation a few weeks ago and have...

Went for my consultation a few weeks ago and have confirmed my surgery date of December 30. I would do it sooner but work is very busy at the moment so it will be performed during Christmas break. I'm very excited. I can't believe it's taken me a few years to go through with it. The cost was one thing as we all know life gets in the way; and, being a career woman and mother, I don't have much time to be off. I just finally got tired of dealing with the pooch and my breasts not being perky let alone remotely large. Ready to feel more womanly again.

Tminus1.5 days

Got all medications filled, preop necessities obtained, and everything in order before my surgery on Friday. I am a little nervous. Had a nightmare one night that my breast augmentation was done but looked only slightly bigger and not the large ones I wanted. Right now, I'm hoping surgery goes smooth and recovery is swift. A prayer would be most welcomed. ????

My husband will be in charge of household and our children plus taking care of me. He does a lot around the house and with the kids that I feel a little guilty having to rely on him for everything. But he seems happy to help. God bless him.

I will post preop photos tomorrow or Friday so you can see the complete before. Until then, hoping all is well.

Post Op Day 1

I wasn't able to post picture before surgery. I'm still in much pain. I will write more when I don't feel so groggy. This is what I could manage to take. I was hoping for 533cc but my PS was only able to put 492cc. My breasts are so tight along with my tummy. Will post more tomorrow. ????

19 days PO

Photos of my breasts. They have not dropped.

Last photo is of my tummy tuck.

I healed well and was allowed to return to work after 2 weeks.

Less than a month before the surgery I had to quit vaping. I had to quit nicotine of any kind. Post surgery, I had a lot of bruising. More so than the normal person just because I bruise easily and have welp-y skin. Pineapple juice really helped with the healing. I love it to begin with. But I was so surprised at how well it helped.

I also tried my best to be active as much as possible but with no lifting or twisting. So walking as much as I could take. I felt less sore when I moved. If i sat too long it caused stiffness and pain which called for pain meds which made me constipated. So best thing was to move. Also, it sucked to use the bathroom because I was sore and so swollen. But staying as hydrated as possible took much of the swelling away. I also tried my best to stay away fr excess salt. I also got a good smoothie from our juice bar made with pineapples, beets, lemons, ginger, etc. It helped detox plus heal.

I'm still bruised on my sides/back but massaging them every day with coconut oil or bio oil, whichever is closest to my reach.
I'm the tummy tuck photo, I have 4% hydroquinone and bioCorneum scar gel on. I was waiting for it to dry. I'm also still swollen at the incision site. Hoping it will go down soon. I imagine that inside it is still healing and trauma takes a while to heal.