Much Needed Breast Revision and Lift. Houston, TX

I had my breast done 24 yrs ago (saline overs 450)...

I had my breast done 24 yrs ago (saline overs 450) and for the most part they were beautiful and done well. After 24 years... one bottomed out... nipples going south and a lift needed. After I took the first picture of them I had no idea they had gotten so bad. So bad to the point that I wont post before pics on here but will be happy to send them to anyone who is interested to see how much of a change/work Dr. Nikko actually had to do. I will post after pics this afternoon.

My experience thus far.
I went to do a consultation and Dr. Nikko was very nice and professional. I gave him a few wish pics and he seemed to just get what it was that i was looking for.
Day of surgery went very well. Everyone was so nice and comforting. I was really nervous but excited for the change. I do have to say that Dr. Nikko was booked out and Van did her best and got me in because I wanted to heal in the cooler months and not during the Holidays. She really worked her magic to make it happen. Most PS office wont do that.

Right now I am only a week and a half out and could not be more happy with my results. I had to have a full anchor scar which i was so against but knew it had to be done. Dr. Nikko did my "scars" beautifully!!!! When we did the 7 day post op,,, They removed the tape and let me get up to see the scars....which was the first time I have seem them with out the dark tape on them. I could barely see them and I am only a week out. Could not be more happy with the "scars" but i will still do scar maintenance as directed.

Day 3 post op.

Have dark tape around nipples and anchor scar to help healing. They look soooooo much better than before.

Day 7

Had the tape removed and then replaced with different tape. Had a slight reaction from the tape. Nipple on right side is irritated and puffy. But sooo very happy

10 day post op

At 10 days. Swelling is gone in the nipple and i have cleavage with out extra skin and boob muffin top.
Houston Dermatologist

Very nice and professional. His staff really worked with me to get a date when he was booked out, which tells me they really go out of their way to work with you. Haven't meet one person on his staff that was not extremely polite and helpful.