From 550cc HP to 800cc UHP Silicone Natrelle - Houston, TX

I regret not doing a thorough research on silicone...

I regret not doing a thorough research on silicone breast sizes the first time around back in Dec. 2013. My BWD is 13.5, I'm 5 2 tall & weigh 160 & my age is 42. I love my surgeon who did both surgeries but I now know I failed to communicate my desired outcome the first time around. I should have taken pictures & asked more questions. My doctor choose a range starting at 400cc HP but I chose 550cc HP which is considered a large size & I was afraid it would look huge on me. Right after surgery I knew they were too small for my frame. I looked proportioned but still flat for my taste. Once they are under the muscle they looked way smaller. He did a fantastic job but I was not happy with the size. I still had to wear padded bras even though I measured at 32DDD. At 6 months I decided to do a revision. I had spent $6000 on the first surgery & now an additional $4700. My husband was not happy to say the least. We work hard for our money & this was a costly mistake on my part. But I was so unhappy that I knew it had to be done. Ladies do your research, even if your surgeon thinks a certain size is too big for you. Most surgeons including mine are on the conservative side. It's up to you to communicate exactly what you want. I should have said the first time I want to look big without a bra while wearing a loose t-shirt & have a lot of cleavage. Fast forward, I had revision in June 2014- stayed with silicone but went with the biggest implant of 800cc to see a big difference and used the UHP so it wouldn't be so wide with the possibility of a lot of side boob. It's also a very narrow implant but it has the biggest projection which I love. I did want to go with the 800cc HP at first but it was too wide & would have made me look too top heavy & fatter. I am overweight at 160 but due to a knee injury I have not been able to exercise for about 6 months. I love my results now!! My breasts are bigger then my belly which tend to give my body some shape. The first surgery was painful because your skin is stretching but no bruising & recovery seemed shorter. The revision was painful too because of the larger implant & I had a lot of bruising & numbness along the crease. Even though I was mentally prepared & the breast pocket is already there, you still deal with other issues. I was worried that I had a hematoma since blood had collected at the bottom of my left breast & I had to communicate
a lot more with Dr. Sukkar this time around. I almost regretted having the revision. I kept saying why did I have to go & mess up a good thing. I wouldn't even let my husband see my bruising. I really panicked!! But things improved dramatically within weeks!! At 2 months I feel great & the implants look very good!! I'm very happy with my 800cc UHP silicone implants.

2016 1yr 9mos. 800cc silicone UHP

It's been already 1yr. 9 months since my revision from 550 HP to 800 UHP both silicone implants. I'm very happy with my results! My implants have settled in nicely!! My clothes fit better, except for shirts that have buttons. I need a bigger size otherwise it looks like I'm popping out! I still measure a 34DDD or 34F depending on the brand. I have a lot of cleavage & projection. I started to workout again after a year due to a knee injury. I do have to wear a high impact bra when jogging or doing jumping jacks etc. I feel more comfortable & this keeps them from sagging. I can do any kind of exercise including weights & my implants don't get in the way but I can certainly feel them more when doing push-ups or planks. My doctor said because they are under the muscle but that will not cause problems. I have lost 13lbs so far & my breasts look even bigger now that my belly is going down. I do like that a lot!!! I weigh 166lbs now & have another 20lbs more to go. I'm only 5' 2 so I tend to look short & round like an apple!! Lol!! Overall I am very happy with my results!! This large size fits my body frame much better!! My husband is happy too! I've attached some recent pictures. I'm happy to answer any questions & I do hope that my comments can be helpful.

Photos of 550 HP & 800 UHP

I want to show the difference between my previous style 20, smooth round 550HP silicone implants & my current style 45, smooth round 800UHP silicone implants both by Allergan Natrelle. My doctor said that Natrelle's implants tend to project out more than the Mentor brand. My old 550HP have a diameter of 13.5 & projection of 5.6. My current 800UHP, diameter 14.2, & projection 6.7. My BWD is 13.5. There is some slight side boob but it doesn't bother me. They are narrow but do have a lot of projection which I like.

Photos under the breast incisions

My incisions have healed pretty good. They don't hurt at all!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sukkar is an exceptional doctor and I recommend him to everyone. He did both my surgeries and couldn't be happier!!!