19 Yr 5'5" 100lbs 371cc Natrelle Silicone Moderate Plus- Houston, TX

I was really nervous, but I found Dr. Vitenas on...

I was really nervous, but I found Dr. Vitenas on here and signed up for a consultation and I couldn't be happier that I did it! The staff was really sweet, Lindsey was so amazing, she works with you. I came in a second time to re-try on implants and she helped me feel good about the size I want- 371cc

I stopped growing in 5th grade. Only 32A at this...

I stopped growing in 5th grade. Only 32A at this point, I found RealSelf and I'm so glade I did! Found Dr. Vitenas and I looked at his photos, I knew he'd be a good choice. I got serious at 17, now at 19 I'm finally going to get them done! I'm so excited to finally fill out and be confident in myself

Before photos

I always use serious padding to make it look like I have something. I have this thing with my chest and my doctor pointed it out, I don't recall the name of it but you can see, my chest sticks out. It should be flat but some how my chest points out so having smaller breast and wearing anything that exposes my chest, it's embarrassing.

Before photos not in clothes

Again you can see the chest thing I was talking about, I'm hoping that getting 371cc or about a full c low d maybe will hide it when I wear a bra and stuff. Either way I'll be happy because I've always wanted boobs!!! One is slightly fuller I guess to say but not a big difference. Doctor says I don't need two different sizes

Before photos

Before with clothes on, no bra

I usually wear a 32A but I don't have much going on at all

Wearing shirts no bra: before

Before photos: no bra

Trying on implants: 339cc I think

Trying on implants 371cc's

Bought some bras!

Bought some sport like bras, kinda just guessed at what size, but after the surgery I should be about full C to a D so they are all medium. Hope they fit!

Made some rice sizers! 375cc

It is slightly bigger than what I'm actually getting I'll be getting 371 cc

Rice sizers

Getting close!!!

I've been so nervous and contemplating about the size I was thinking (371cc) I trust my doctor but it's still a big change, I just keep finding myself going back and forth between 371cc and a slightly smaller size. I'm afraid of the long term of having bigger implants and what it'll do. But I really do like the look of it when I tried them on. The size felt comfortable. I just want to get the surgery done and start recovering already!
I just also wanted to state (not sure who will see this) that I'm posting all of this for myself to look back on.

Almost there!!!

Finally almost to the big day!! I'm so excited to finally have boobs. I day dream every day about how it'll feel and I look online and in my own closet for shirts that I can actually wear and feel confident in!!! I just want it to happen now! I really hope it'll be all worth it. But I'm sure to love them because no matter what I'll have boobs for the first time. And of course my boyfriend is happy haha he wanted to be here to take care of me (of course as do I) but he had to move out of state for his new job early. Still really bummed out about it but thankfully my parents will help me recover. But it'll be so weird cause that was the last time he would see me with nothing, he left on Halloween and I won't be able to see him again (in person) until December 16th when I fly to Nevada (where he lives now) to stay there for 4 weeks! It'll be the first time he'll see them in person and I'm excited! I just pray they will look how I want them too. I'm practically broken now because I used all my money I saved up for this surgery. And I'm still having to pay 1,300 but I'll pay it off within a year (carecredit) hopefully before that. Depends how much money I get from working.

Forgot to add!

All the info!!!

So my stats are:
Age: 19
Height: 5'4"
Weight: (as of tonight) 98.5
Starting size: I normally wear a 32A
Implant size I plan on getting: 371cc moderate plus natrelle silicone submuscular under the crease
My doctor: Dr. Vitenas

What my doctor told me to do to get ready for the surgery and to help me recover:
-Starting at 2 weeks before the surgery I couldn't take any type of medicine, herbs or mega doses of omega and vitamin e.
-to eat healthier; no fast food, low sodium diet
-no smoking or drinking
-take multivitamins everyday

At 1 week I had to:
-bathe with either dial, safeguard, or lever 2000

The night before surgery I can and cannot:
-cannot eat or drink after 10 pm
-have to shower with a special soap they gave me (Hibiclens)
-to wash all my clothes I plan to wear and sheets; anything that will touch my skin with tide free because my skin will be sensitive; no dryer sheets
-cannot put anything on my skin or hair

Morning before surgery:
-cannot put anything on skin (lotion, perfume, deodorant), no makeup or anything on hair
-zip up jacket, pull up pants, slip on shoes
-no jewelry

My doctor is having me braless for 6 weeks to help them drop faster and I have to massage them in the pockets for a little bit every 30 minutes for the 6 weeks.

I feel pretty good now, not nervous anymore just excited and still can't believe it's happening haha

Finally!!!

Just had the surgery, just got home. I'm so happy I cried already three times haha I was expecting the worse of the worse but dr. Vitenas was is so amazing with this type of work. Only about and 1hr and a half I think it took. I don't feel sick at all. The only thing was I was shaking a lot once I woke up.
I'm so happy. Words can't explain it.
I do feel tightness and it's already starting to feel better. I can do a few things by myself. But I can't take any medicine until 12pm. I'm gonna try to sleep a little. But just wanted to post this really quick.
I didn't get 371cc silicone and I'm so happy! He requires me to not were a bra at all for 6 weeks to help. Only thing is it'll be weird feeling going to my classes haha but I don't care I'm proud of myself to pay for all of this on my own.
My medicine is Diazepam for muscle spasms, hydrocodone for pain, and cefadroxil for bacteria kinda like infection to help heal.

Only 4 hours after: standing up

At this point I'm feel pretty good. Not a lot of pain. Not even a lot of pressure on my chest. I was told to take my hydrocodone at 12pm then my Diazepam at 2pm and my cefadroxil tomorrow. I honestly thought the worst but I'm feeling really good! Little drowsy but not much. But I heard the 2nd day is the worse /:

Before & After

I got style 15 natrelle silicone 371cc moderate plus on both

I hope they get bigger...

I know I'm posting a lot but they look small. I just hope when they drop and "fluff" they get bigger. Will they? /:

Day 2 after surgery

I'm still feeling good. Only thing hurting is under my armpits but I think it's cause I was trying to do a lot myself yesterday. And I still feel air bubbles on the top of my chest, and what hurts the most is the ribs under my breast are really sore like they're bruised. And a little of air bubbles there too. But other than that doing really good (: been walking around a lot.

Boob Grief?

I'm starting to get really upset and not like them. I was crying for joy yesterday but being my second day I'm just upset.
My doctor said for my chest wall size 371cc is the highest I can get.
I was looking at other girls with getting 371cc and they looked nice and big! But mine look so small right now.
I heard that if a girl likes me the size while it is swollen she end up hating the size later because the swelling will go down; she liked the size of the swollen breasts.
But if a girl doesn't like the size at first that it's too small, she'll like it later once it drops more a "fluffs" but this confuses me because they both together do not make sense hand in hand.
Bottom line, I'm upset that they will only maybe give me a small C cup. I was wanted a D to DD.
Any advice? /: I'm getting really depressed.

Day 3...

Woke up feeling really great and was able to move my arms around easier. However I just got home and I'm in the most pain I have been in. Today is Sunday and I was hoping to miss my classes tomorrow (Monday) but since it's near finals these are our last exams; two class exams in the morning and a major lab in the afternoon and I can't miss Monday because we start our thanksgiving break. So I have to go. So today I was planning on trying to get off the pain medicine and muscle relaxer and switch to Tylenol because that's all I'm allowed to take. So I was going good, but I have to practice driving so I can make sure I can drive to my classes myself tomorrow. Well I tried to drive. It was okay except when it came to turning the wheel. So my update now is my left arm I can hardly even lift. My left crease felt like it ripped. I ended up tearing up just trying to pull out of my drive way. But I tried going to the grocery store and pulling out of that actually made me cried. It was the worst pain. I felt like it ripped it. But before I started driving I was in my room trying to reach for hoodies from my closet so I can wear something baggy to school to cover them up and I reached with my left arm and I felt it stretch kinda bad. I think that probably added to it to make it worse when I was driving. And a side little note for some reason my left side under my ribs hurt really bad when I touch it. And while I was driving every time there was a bump it hurt. So conclusion for driving myself to school tomorrow, I just have to take it slow, and be careful on turning keeping my arms low. Aaand as of right now I am really feeling my hydrocodone and muscle relaxer now And I'm feeling better. I keep putting ice packs on them and it helps as well as massaging them. But this medicines are my love right now. Just sucks they make you drowsy. It's just one day I have to suffer through. Wish me luck tomorrow...

Day 4 update!

Hello lady's! So today I had to go to school and I had to switch to Tylenol because that's all I can take, it was hard to drive a bit, but turning was the most hardest. It was hard to focus in school but overall it was okay. Just discomfort. But I don't feel any tightness or something like most women I've seen said they feel.
But today I had my check up appointment with my Doctor. Apparently I was not massaging them correctly. I wasn't hard on them. He grabbed them sooo hard and rough and tried pushing them together really hard. I wanted to cry. It hurt where my incisions were. He said they were still really tight and because they are really big implants for me I really have to be rough. I was able to move my arms though and stretch them above my head. He was really nice about it though even though it was rough, I understand though. He just wants me to have the best results. He said I can take off the bandages at the end of this week to clean it and use scar treatment they have every morning and night but it's like $100 so I'm still contemplating on it. Since I paid for all my surgery ($6,500) my parents said they'll think about helping me get it.
I love Dr. Vitenas, he is the best at what he does and his staff is so amazing and sweet and very welcoming. He is very straight forward which I like, not sugar coating things. I'm just glad I'll be having this whole week off from school because of thanksgiving break. So I'll be on my pain meds and continue to massage how he showed me and try to be more active with my arms.

Just a little update about how I'm feeling

Nothing crazy going on just sharing my overall experience of what I'm feeling at this point.
-My neck/shoulders have been hurting so much. I put icy hot on it and it helps but it doesn't go away. I think it's cause of the more weight on my chest and I know I have a habit of my shoulders leaning forward.
-My breast do feel really tight unless I massage them. Now that I learned how to correct massage them I'm hoping they will drop faster. My doctor was worried because I have such big implants in that I wasn't moving them around enough and I wasn't.
-Only thing that truly hurts is my left incision still. If you see my photos you can see all the blood but it's dry. I can't take them off until later this week.
-I still am trying to work on moving my arms and I can I do a lot more now and I can even get up out of bed myself pretty easy without pain. My armpits still hurt a little but I can put up with the annoying feeling. Just trying to put my arms completely over my head still needs some work
-I don't know what it is with my left breasts incision but that is was is killing me the most. It hurts when I wear clothing and it touches it. Just hurts when anything touches it. At least the air bubbles or fluid in my chest and ribs are going away more
-maybe too much information but I still having gone number two but I have started taking stool softeners. Nothing yet but hoping lol

Luckily this week is my thanksgiving break from school so I have this whole week to really work on recovering (:

Nipples dry?

Just now noticing that my nipples are dry? There is dry skin kinda peeling and it looks almost like scabs? Like it's hard dry skin only around my nipples. I don't know what to do. How/Does this happen?

Finally I can lay on my side!

Finally it doesn't hurt to lay on my sides! Feels sooooo goood haha

Just a few photos

Photos to show what they really look like all around. How squishy they are starting to get. I've realized as well that when they start feeling tight and kinda pressured I kinda know at that point I need to massage them and then they feel soooo much better.
I'm starting to lean off the medicine now finally but my left incision still hurts a little. Mostly when I massage my left breast. I can get too close to it because it'll hurt. But my left breast looks a lot smaller than my right. Maybe my right one is dropping faster I don't know haha
Nipples are sensitive to when then rub on it. But at least I have sensation.
The only numb feeling is my left breast where the cleavage to hall of my under breast if that makes since. I can feel it but it's like when your leg falls asleep kinda feeling almost. But I'm getting to feel it more and more everyday.

Bruise actually isn't noticeable

Update from my last post I think my camera just made the color really visible but in real life it isn't noticeable at all

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone is blessed and thankful. I'm sure thankful for this new me. This was the first time I got dolled up, get dressed, and went out!!! I felt so good!
Small note: don't wear 3 inch heels while going to the galleria mall to shop the Black Friday sales. Had to take one for the team; my older sister wanted a giant black tote from Victoria secret lol
First time trying nip covers. Makes it look like my nips are flowers. Very helpful though, to hide my torpedo nips and so my clothes don't hurt my sensitive nipples. I almost kind of just want to wear them all the time lol I took them off and had my padless no wire (basically just soft fabric) bra on; touched my nipples and my gosh they are so sensitive to everything! When do they stop?! lol

Info on the implants I got

My info card about the implants I got as well as a site I found http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/allergan-breast-implants.html that shows the width and projection the implants will become. I only posted the picture of the type I got style 15

Quick! Scar cream?!

What type of scar treatment or cream or something should I use for best quick results? What did y'all use?
My doctor supplies a scar treatment but it's $100 and because I paid all for my surgery myself as well as still paying $114 money myself I just don't feel that I should spend 100 on the scar treatment when I know there are other types out there that can work just as well.
I just don't know what I should buy. Help?

One week update!!

Comparing the tops I tried on before the surgery and now 1 week out! Plus a few other things I wore.

At one week:
Positive notes:
-I can easily get up out of bed on my own
-I can sleep on my side with just some discomfort when but more when I toss and turn
-I can reach my arms above my head easily/ I can take a shirt off over my head lifting my arms up
-I can carry things without a lot of discomfort. Only small discomfort when I'm carry something heavy (but I'm not carrying anything heavier than 5-8 lbs) only discomfort if carrying for a long time but it's tolerable
-I can wash my hair and body by myself, and I do simple are exercises to get them more flexible again so now I can reach the middle of my back
-massaging doesn't hurt as much, only on my left breast-note on that-I have a lot of fluid/air bubbles still on that side of my breast, and it hurts sometimes when I pinch (massage) closest to my incision but it's tolerable
-I have officially stopped taking all of the medicine I was given: finished all of the anti-bacterial/infection pills, stopped taking my heavy pain meds because I no longer feel pain, and I don't need to take my muscle relaxers really I did yesterday cause I did a lot with my arms and my chest just felt weird a little so I took some and I felt fine
-my breast are dropping nicely so far yaaaay

Not so great notes:
-my nipples still stick out noticeably (as you can see)
-my nipples are very sensitive; meaning just any kind of fabric that rubs or touches them it'll hurt however I am in love with the pedal nipple covers, they stick very well because they take a little while to peel off and they hide my pointy nips and it doesn't hurt while they are on!

So far that's all I can think of but if y'all have any other questions, ask! I'll do my best to answer (:

And they still have a lot of dropping to do so no cleavage yet, and I'm not allowed to wear anything padded or with wire. Bra free for 5 more weeks!!

Continuing my one week update...

One week Video

1 week video
4:02
Video to show the proportion to my body, i massage them; i was instructed to massage this way with a little of my own to that felt comfortable to move around my implants. My doctor told me i had to be very rough with them because of how big the implants are. And i'm not complaining now! Now that i have been massaging like this (rough) they have gotten softer and dropping! I also show how jiggly they are, they really aren't yet, just a little bit. And i'll show how i can raise my arms up above my head nicely.
If there is any questions please ask! (:

Just took off my bandaids!!!

First off. Ow to the holy moly. That's why my skin is all red but I'm sooooo so so so happy with my "scars" already! It's only been a week and they look so healed! I feel now my breasts can breathe lol but I did pick up some scar treatment stuff

Just a bit pissed off.

I had other things I needed to do before I could have to time to take off my bandages. To then come to open my scar cream that in instructed by my doctor to apply at night and the morning. And since I took them off later at night, I was excited to try out this scar cream that cost $36 better than the $100 cream from my doctor but still, expensive for a little thing. Can to open it; fairly easily, and there was no scar cream in there. Just the instructions. I am so pissed. I then went to check my scar sheets (only $20) and the box had be tapered with! It was already open! LUCKILY everything was in there. So now all I have is to put the sheet on but I'm not to happy about it because my doctor never instructed about scar sheets because the bandaids hurt like hell to take off and I'd expect the exact same with the sheets! Thankful at these I have the sheets. But it pisses me off so much! Poor, shallow, I'll-mannered people that can't afford it so they steal! There were a lot of other scar treatments that was very affordable for people with not a lot of money but I COULD and it wasn't there. I bought a small box for $36. I didn't think I'd have to worry and check to make sure this little expensive thing was in this little box! It's pitiful. I know I'm ranting but this just took me over the edge. My mother didn't want me driving in that late of night (about 11:30pm when I found out) and they closed at 12am. So I'm waking up before 7 (when they open) and I'm going straight there when I wake up. Sorry not sorry for ranting. Goodnight.

Update at 2 weeks

Have my 2 week appointment today. When he first saw them he said they're looking really good! But He says I'm still not massaging them hard enough. Kinda gets me upset cause yeah it's easy for him to squeeze them seriously hard he doesn't feel the pain! I do the best I can to really move them and be rough with them when massaging but I don't know. I'm just going to kinda keep doing what I've been doing. He said when he was squeezing them that because I got big implants and I have a really tiny chest that it's very important to really move them around like he was.
They feel softer. Still no jiggle, not even when I go down stairs. I try jumping up and down a little, and I can see it a little move on top but they're still pretty stuck to my chest lol But I have more control with my arms, I can move them around more and lift a lot of stuff like everyday things way easier without strain or pain.
Only place i don't have sensation is still on my left breast; under my nipple and towards the center of my chest. But I can feel everything on my right breast. I think I'm getting some sensation back but just very little. But idk. I scratch my nail across it and I don't feel it. /:
Still on my low sodium diet. Still can't wear a bra.
And I bought some lingerie and bralettes cause I'm leaving to see my boyfriend in nevada in 2 weeks and I'll be up there for 4 weeks!! I'm so excited! First time he'll be seeing them and touching them in person!
And when I get back I have my next appointment cause by then itll be a month and my surgeon wants to see how they are then.
Thankfully I don't have anymore fluid or bubbles anywhere on my chest. And I'm so thankful my incisions look this good! I've seen some bad ones on here /: that was what I was most worried about but they're already pretty flat and not dark really at all! I think they'll recover nicely.
No cleavage yet but slowly getting there.
And I can get up out of bed so easy and sleeping is getting easier on my sides. And I finally tried sleeping on my stomach and it doesn't hurt at all! It's still so comfy to sleep on my stomach.
Thanks for checking up on my update! If there's any other things you'd want to know let me know!
I'll might some updates as the weeks go by while I'm up there too but for sure I plan on taking pictures and videos of how they are at a month.

3 week update

I'm very very pleased with my recovery thus far! Only three weeks and I love them! They still have a lot of dropping to do though but I love how they look on my body. I've been feeling a brand new confidence start within me. My lingerie has been coming in the mail and I love to looking at myself with it on haha I'm so beyond happy with them.

I'm still trying to get used to them, they don't hurt at all not even my back. My arms don't hurt anymore. I keep trying to do simple arm stretches only sometimes it hurts my underarms like my armpit area if I stretch my arm far back enough.
They're getting really squishy and starting to giggle a little
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vitenas is so nice and he knows what he is doing! Lindsey was so sweet and amazing working with me and helping me decide on the size I want!