26 Yr Old No Kids Ready for my BBL

Hi dolls! I've been reading so many of your...

Hi dolls! I've been reading so many of your stories and I am now ready to share my own.

Had a consult with Dr. Hsu 8/12 his staff is very unorganized but I loved him!

My SX is 10/20 and I'm beyond anxious and nervous but so ready to get it over with. I've started buying my post op supplies :) my experience with Dr. Hsu was great, his work speaks for itself, he is very professional and honest.

He told me to lose about 15 pounds before SX, so far I'm 8 down and 7 more to go!

I'm 5 feet tall and 165, I've always had boobs but no hips or booty! So now it's time to treat myself to the booth i want and time to get rid of this stubborn fat!

Before pics UGH!!

It took a lot for me to post these pics- ugh but whatever we all have a before lol!

All I know is Dr. Hsu better snatch my waste and add a booty and fat to my thighs and give me a curvey shape pretty please!!!! geesh!!! lol!!!

Some supplies ready!

I have been so lucky to chat with other chicks who have gotten their BBL done with Dr. HSU- I appreciate them so much!

I started shopping for some supplies, still missing the booty pillow- what else do I need??

I have:

- neosporin
-compression socks
-anti-bacterial dial
- loose pj's
- band aids
-anti itch moisturizing cream
- filled my prescription ($15 total, insurance covered the rest :)

Wish pics!

Let's see what Dr. Hsu can do for me! Haha!

Dr. Hsu is not requiring blood work hmm

I had my pre-op last Thursday and the nurse insisted that because of my age and my health history Dr. Hsu does not require blood work for me!

I had my phone assessment with westside surgery and once again the lady insisted that no blood work is required for me (hmm)

Well anyways- I went and got a physical with my doctor- he did blood work but didn't check my hemo hmm has anyone else had cosmetic surgery and no blood
Work done?

I'm so paranoid!

I'm 26, 5 feet 161 (according to the scale today )

Lymphatic massages

Hey ladies!

I asked Dr. Hsu if massages were necessary and he said NO. But I will still get them done at 1-2 days post. Was lucky to find a lady recommended by my hair stylist. Lady lives 5m away from my house! Just 11 days away!!

Booty buddy!!

I ordered my booty buddy! I am sure it will be very helpful!
I also have a boppy pillow!

I will be taking 18 days off work to recover! Luckily My job is very flexible and I am able to work from home unless I have a meeting etc.

Booked moms flight!

I moved to Houston from NYC about 2 years ago for work and am so excited my mother will be coming to take care of me! Thank god for our mothers :)

Booty buddy arrived!

I think this pillow will be my best friend!!! 10/20 where u at?! Lol!

2 more days!

The time is almost here! Mom arrives tomorrow and last day of work is tomorrow as well!

I am really ready for this!! Can't wait!!

I made it!!

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for your kind words. Surgery went well I am in pain as expected but I wanted this so now I must deal with it lol!!

So thankful my mom is here taking care of me and she said "this seems worst than having a baby" who knows I bet it probably is.

Ladies there is NO WAY you can do this alone, recover alone omg you definitely need someone to help!

Dr. HSU did 1000 CC to each butt cheek :)

Talk to u soon!

Walking around

Had not taken pain meds- just did so now because I feel like my body is on fire!! Literally! But it's okay, it will get better (I HOPE)

Walking around slowly. The pain is not the worst part- the worst is laying down and getting out of bed to go to the bathroom.

Luckily the garmet has a hole and I do not need to take it off. I pee standing up. No way I'm sitting on this booty- I will wear a diaper if I have to lol but not sitting down.

I will start taking laxatives tomorrow.. Dolls be ready for this pain it is no joke I guess I have a high tolerance to pain so if you don't god luck and u got this!!

Quick pics

Hey dolls! Was able to take some quick pics. Still have not changed garment until tomorrow per Dr. Hsu.

I am also wearing a faja over it. It's all about compression!!

Today has been okay, the hardest part is getting on and off the bed. I made the mistake of not getting a bed stool as my bed is a little high (I'm short) once I lay down all the pressure goes to my tummy and it burns!!

Getting off the bed is very painful! I slowly slide off the bed with the help of my mother. Staying hydrated and taking my meds.

Using the bathroom is fine, you have to use it standing up like a man lol, but it works out.

I just took a laxative as expected you will be constipated so hopefully they work by tomorrow.

Earlier when I woke up I felt like I had a fever but thank god I didn't, checked my temperature and it was fine- it was probably since I was laying down for so long my body was very warm.

Today I ate grilled chicken, carrots, broccoli, in between snacks like jello, crackers, and lots of fluids!

Must stay hydrated!! And walking around slowly as much as I can.

I hope tomorrow is a better day!!

Few more pics

Tomorrow I'll change garment and see the bruising and swelling- today I am definitely more swollen than yesterday- my weight is still the same as it was before surgery so it should definitely go down once swelling is gone :) I'm also wearing a faja over garment.

Itching has begun!!

My back itches like crazy!!! Guess all this is part of the healing process!

Pics from Dr. Hsu

Right after surgery.

Question dolls

So when I get up out the bed I literally feel my stomach on fire!!! And as if fluid is coming out of my stomach - I can't see anything since I'm in my garment. Anyone else experience the same?

Like I can feel my stomach burning and opening and releasing fluid!

I hope I don't have any burns. And I'm really cold right now hopefully I don't get a fever!!

Day 2

It does not feel like day 2- feels like I been in this garment for longer. This morning I took my pain med at around 5:30am then laid down and went back to sleep, just woke up around 8am- feeling better the med definitely kicked in, I was even able to get up out the bed alone without help. Legs don't feel so stiff.

I will take a shower today and switch into the other garment (same kind) just need to wash this one.

Thank god for my mother- don't know what I would do without her.

My lower abdomen is definitely super swollen looks like a balloon!

I will try not to cry when I take garment off as I know this is no where near my final result!

Changed garment

Took a shower and changed into another garment, I am not extremely bruised just really really swollen!!

It took like 20 minutes to put on garment it is super tight!!!

Garment too tight!!!

I literally feel like ripping this garment off my body! Laying down is soooo uncomfortable! I wake up every 2 hours from the pressure and pain.

Then as I lay down I think to myself "all this better be worth it!!!" And this is by far the hardest thing I've had to do!!!

Look at this pic, I look 8 months pregnant! Ugh!!!

Ladies- ginger is anti-inflammatory, mom is saying a ginger tea will help reduce swelling has anyone taken ginger after surgery? If so, how well did it work?

Day 4 booty feels like a brick

Well here we are ...day 4 post! Feeling like shit, swelling has not gone down a bit, my booty and hips don't really hurt they are just hard as a brick! And stiff!! Can't wait for them to start getting soft- takes time tho. Dr. Hsu called me this morning, he asked how I was feeling and to hang tight as he will see me tomorrow- I told him I feel fluid Coming out of the drains especially when I sneezed he said he is glad and that's why he started to leave in drains now.

I will see him tomorrow and hopefully he can drain some
More fluid to help with swelling!

Just got lymphatic massage

Hi dolls! Ok so I know American doctors don't emphasize on lymphatic massages at all but they are CRUCIAL!!!!! I feel SOOO much better now! Had I known I would have gotten it done on day 2!!!

I am so lucky to have found a very knowledgeable certified lady who knows it all! She has special equipment to massage with and really made me feel so much better! My faja is obviously still tight as it should be but it's much more bearable now.

Future BBL dolls- start asking around for massage ladies and find you one, you will thank me later! I also purchased a foam lipo board from her and am wearing it under my garment on my lower belly area! I also feel she was very affordable in comparison to other ladies- massage was like 1 hour and 15 minutes for $65 and the abdomen foam board was $50 she is in Pearland- it was meant to be because we live so close!! Mom drove me while I laid on my tummy in the back seat! :)

Ok well right after the massage I went to pee and I turned really pale! I felt like I was going to pass out! I laid my arms on the bed and she gave me a juice (kale, pinneaple, ginger, cucumber) it actually taste decent as it was cold! I felt much better after and she and mom helped me get in my garment!
Houston Plastic Surgeon