Life Changing Decision - Houston, TX

I have struggled with my body perception for years...

I have struggled with my body perception for years. I'm now scheduled for a BBL procedure will Dr. Newall this year.It took me years to go forth with this procedure. If you are considering it, please make sure you have support along the way. Had it not been for my girlfriend, I'm not sure if I'd be ready.
If you have any experience with Dr. Newall please don't hesitate to contact me. My date of surgery is Dec. 14 and I am so excited!

Peace & blessings.

I will keep you guys updated.

BBL

I am scheduled for my BBL Jan 12, and I'm wondering how long should I be off of work? Will 3 weeks be enough for me to be back at my normal activities

BBL WITH DR. HSU

I have decided to go with Dr. Hsu. I am scheduled for my BBL Jan 12. If you are in the Houston area and have had BBL surgery with Dr. Hsu please reach out to me! I could use your help.

Terrified about my BBL

I don't have any experience or any clue of what to expect during my healing process. My surgery is scheduled for Jan. 12 , and I do not feel prepared.

Help :(
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Newall has a great team, and he has made me feel very comfortable with choosing him as my surgeon.