Breast Augmentation Revision - Honolulu, HI

I chose Dr. Shim Ching for my revision breast...

I chose Dr. Shim Ching for my revision breast augmentation surgery because he is, unequivocally, a great cosmetic surgeon that is open to new surgical techniques. My decision to go with Dr. Ching was not taken lightly, as I had consultations with many other surgeons. Dr. Ching, however, stood out amongst them all and achieved what other surgeons suggested was not possible to do.

I did not want incisions on my breasts. While the other surgeons I spoke to suggested these types of incisions are necessary when removing an old implant and possible scar capsule around the implant, Dr. Ching felt differently. He replaced my implants and removed the capsules by making a small incision in the wrinkle of each armpit and using specialized instruments to see what he was doing inside my body. This technique called Endoscopic Surgery is what Dr. Ching prefers using for breast augmentations, and one can understand why. I have no scars on my breasts, and my breasts are soft and symmetrical.

Dr. Ching is not only a skilled surgeon, but also a caring surgeon. He is quite charismatic, soft-spoken, and above all a good listener. He reassures you, removes any anxiety you might have moving forward with your surgery, and meets all of your expectations. From the moment I met him, I felt comfortable with him as my surgeon. He surrounds himself with a caring and competent staff, and I appreciate the care I received from everyone in his office.

I travelled a long way for my surgery, and would not hesitate doing so again.

CM