23yo Skinny Girl Wanting a Rounder Booty.

I'm excited to be having surgery in almost 2wks,...

I'm excited to be having surgery in almost 2wks, after having had to wait from my facial surgeries I'm ready. I have not yet decided on a size, i will be flying in 5 days earlier to California from Texas. It's been so long since I've been back to Cali. I'm 5ft 9 and fluctuate weight between 128-135lbs, I'm tired of watching my butt disappear whenever i lose weight. I'm excited to experience first hand the beautiful work Dr. Stanton has done. I will probably not go big, i want a more natrual look, but we will see soon enough.

2 days till my surgery

I just had my consultation with Dr. Stanton and it looks like i will be getting 425cc or #2 as he referred to the implant. I'm excited to see how i will turn out.

I don't have pain ????

So surgery went well, i unfortunately threw up because the pills tasted disgusting. Good thing it didn't land on Dr. Stanton. In total i would say it took me 2-3hrs and i was home soon after. I don't have pain, which is good.

1 week

I don't see what is painful about this surgery, i have not took my pain meds since the day of surgery. I'm finally able to move my legs further apart which makes sleeping easier.

1 week scars

Scars look good, no sign of infection. Now to wait 1 more week to begin using my scar treatment.

Scars at 2wks

Going to start using Pur-sil

Hips after butt implants?

So i noticed about 3 days ago my right side i don't have much hips. I didn't have any before surgery but i noticed after i did and my left side i have a well rounded hip area. My right implant does feel a bit higher than my left so maybe after it settles I'll get more hip projection? Have any other ladies experienced this before?

Almost 1 month

It's a little over 3wks and I'm loving the results.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon