Breast Implant Revision. Decrease in Size. 29 Years Old, 110 Lbs, One Child- Breastfed for One Year. - Highlands, NC

My first BA was 3years ago. 350 cc mentor mod +...

My first BA was 3years ago. 350 cc mentor mod + silicone. Went from a small B to DD (probably larger, but refused to try on anything bigger than that). I was instantly unhappy with the size. However, I was more uncomfortable with the asymmetry and the divergent nipple. To address the asymmetry Dr. B placed a 194cc implant in the left, larger side and 234 cc on the right. I hope that I went small enough. He lowered the inframammary fold on the right and placed internal sutures medially to attempt to move the right implant laterally to have a more equal spacing with the left and to address the divergent nipple.
I have a good bit of pain on the right. I was warned that this would be the case (he did much more work on the right. More than I have listed), but all in all the pain is less that the first BA.
I am so anxious. The right implant is much higher than the left (it is much worse than it was to begin with). From what I can see peeking under the Ace bandage, the internal sutures are causing the right breast to have a pinched shape.
I am so nervous. I am getting married in 5 months. I just want to feel beautiful in my wedding dress. I hope to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow when I get to take off the wrap and shower tomorrow.

I am officially freaking out.

What is wrong with my right boob. Please tell me that this is a temporary deformity. So sad/scared. Not sure why the pictures are being posted upside down. Will attempt to fix later.

Recovery day 2. Still awful

I don't even know what to say at this point. I am very depressed.

Recovery day 3

Recovery day 4

Day 4 Recovery

I am doing my best to stay optimistic and there does seem to be improvement each day. I am disappointed with the lack of information from my doctor. There is no way that during surgery he looked at me, with the large dent across my right breast, and thought- ' this looks great, there is no need to warn her what so ever'. Instead, I unwrapped my breast and melted in a puddle of tears for the next hour. I feel I would have been in a better mindset with a little direction from the doc. My fiancee has tried his best to be supportive, telling me that I need to talk to him but all I could say is "it's really bad". He then goes off on how its just not right, you paid all this money, he was supposed to make it better not worse etc. And although I know he is trying to help, it doesn't. So, I have been keeping it to myself. I couldn't even bring myself to write updates on here. With the slight improvement that was welcomed today, I am feeling a bit better. In no way am I excited about the results, but at least I do not look as bizarre as I did. If my breast continue to look this way, no I will not be wearing a bathing suit EVER, but I wouldn't have put on a bathing suit prior to the revision either.
So, here's to looking up and hoping that with each day, things will be a little bit better.
Follow up appointment with Dr. Buchanan tomorrow.

First follow up appointment

Feeling pretty good today. I continue to see slight improvements each day which is wonderful since I was initially devistated by the way I looked. I had my first follow up appointment this morning. I went in there thinking that I was going to give him some feedback. I didn't understand why he didn't warn me about the way my breasts looked- with the huge dent. He seemed surprised that the dent appeared (for lack of a better word). He said that the right breast was nicely rounded at the end of surgery. He thinks that as the swelling goes down I will continue to see improvement with my inner right breast. He also said that it looked like the previous surgeon had dissected far enough down to lower the right inframammory fold (to level with left) but scar tissue had formed moving it higher. He encouraged me to massage downward to try and keep this area open this time. And you better belief I will be massaging religiously. I am a little more sore today on the right side. I think I did a little too much yesterday so I am trying to take it easy on that side. Not easy with an active 2 year old, but I am trying to be more aware. I feel pretty good about my progress and am remaining optimistic. My next follow up appointment is in 4 weeks. Also, my ps gifted me microdermabrasion or European facial. This is wonderful with the wedding coming up. Anyone have an opinion on which I should choose? I have never done either.

More picture updates

Big boobs aren't for everyone!

I am feeling great today. Physically, my right breast is a little tight and sore. Emotionally, I haven't felt this wonderful in a long time. After my first BA I was DD+. I was constantly self conscious and uncomfortable. I hated them but didn't talk about it bc I felt wrong for feeling that way (as crazy as that sounds). Then I felt selfish for paying to have a second operation, we have a little one to save for and our wedding coming up. My fiancée was nothing but supportive and I am so grateful for him! All he would say is that he wants me to be happy and feel good. And I do now. This was the best decision that I could have made for myself. I feel like me again. Yes, I still have implants but they FEEL like mine (the others never did). I know that this change in my personal happiness will essentially make my family happy. I feel like a huge weight has been removed from my chest (ha), I can breath again.
So thankful!!!!

More progress pics

I realize I am posting an obnoxious amount of photos. However, I really like the idea of being able to see my daily progress.
All is well. I have a knot on the inner upper corner of my right breast. I am assuming it is where he placed some internal sutures to try and even the space between my left and right breast. Main does it hurt though. Doing some light massage and hoping it starts to go down. Plan to call dr. B Monday if there is no improvement.
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Buchanan has been great so far. He answered my millions of questions with a smile. I never had to wait. I only gave 4 stars for aftercare because this is the day of surgery, will update in a few days. I can not speak to the results he was able to achieve yet, I will update this as well.