35 Yr Old Mom of 3, Breastfed, Currently a 32/34 Deflated B Cup

I have been wanting breast augmentation since I...

I have been wanting breast augmentation since I was 15 years old. I was made fun of in school because of my size and for being so skinny. Once I began breastfeeding my first child, I was in love with how big my breasts were! I was around 32 D/DD! But as time went on I realized my breasts were not going to stay that way, they only looked worse! I've been to quite a few consultations and once I found JW Plastic Surgery and Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig, I knew he was going to be my PS! He gave me peace and comfort and I had the utmost confidence in him! My surgery is very near approaching, just 2 days away! I'm going with HP cohesive gel Natrelle Inspiras in the 400-480cc range. I am letting my PS decide during surgery.

Photos

At the surgical center

I'm here and I am a bit nervous and anxious

Finally home sweet home

Surgery went well. Was only in there half an hour. Ride home was okay, I'm just in a lot of pain and the pressure on my chest is real. Dr did HP 445 cc's silicone implant under the muscle.

Post Op Day 1

It was very hard for me yesterday. I was so limited to what I could do. Basically I laid on my couch all day. It was very boring. I took my pain meds every 4 hours as I was in so much pain. I thought I could tolerate pain but with this surgery I am a baby! There's pain all around both breasts and still tons of pressure. My plastic surgeons office called to check on me and said the band and surgical bra must stay on until I see him on November 22. Also, I can not shower until November 22!!! So I will be sponge bathing. It's not very pleasant.

Post-op Day 4

They are looking better each day!! And today is actually day 5 but I haven't taken a picture yet. I'm going to wait until I am 1wpo. I am not as sore as yesterday. I have been able to adjust to sleeping on my back now and I slept through the night without waking up to take any pain meds for the past 3 nights. Today I was able to put a regular shirt on very carefully as I am still not allowed to raise my arms over my head. I can sorta move my breasts now and I still have this annoying band on over the top of my implants. I like the size they are now and I'm kind of getting worried that I will lose some of this as I drop and fluff???? I have way more energy today and I was able to drive yesterday comfortably.

POD7

Wow it's already been 1 week! Can't wait to see my surgeon next week to remove bandages and hopefully my surgical bra and band!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon