38 Year Old, 1 Kid, Much Needed Boobs, and Lipo. Highland Park, IL

Hi i have been staking RS for over a year and I...

Hi i have been staking RS for over a year and I have decided that I am doing it. I am so tired of looking at these pity titties. I am getting a breast augmentation and Lipo to the flanks, abdomen and back. I had my son at an early age and I thought he was gonna give me boobs but that didn't happen and I have been wanting them ever since. I have been a 32 B since I grew them just got measured at VS 2 weeks ago and measured at 32 D (Lies and Garbage) these pity titties are little size. So at 38 it's happening!!! So nervous but not really, really just ready to start the new boob journey.

Nickname: Pitty tiities

Never really noticed how much I dislike my Pitty titties until I see them in pictures... 10/13/16 can't come fast enough.. Lol!

Day 3 Post Op Ba and Liposuction

Still very swollen but I am happy with the results. I go back to my f/u on Friday the 21st I will post more pictures from the office visit.

Day 3 Post Op Ba and Liposuction

Before surgery

Having a BA was something I had thought about for years and finding JW was the reason I decided to do it.

Before having any cosmetic surgeries there are a few that's that you must do to help you prepare.

1) Support. Make sure you have friends and family support you throughout the entire process. From the consultation to the pre op phone call. Supportive people can help you get thru the toughest parts of the process.

2) Spa-Day. Day 2 or 3 before surgery go get your mani-pedi's, get everything waxed (Brazilian, under arm legs, arms) whatever you usually do do it times 100. It's just makes you feel great, being well groomed before and after surgery is an awesome feeling so when taking pictures or showing off o your friends and family you won't be embarrassed by unwanted hair.

3) Date Night. Night before have date night with your significant other or girl friends. You are going to be in for a while and with the pain that is associated with any type of surgery you don't want to feel like you missed out on anything. So go out and enjoy your last meal for before surgery.

4) Grocery Shop. Get all of your clear liquid diets foods and full liquid diet foods and have them already to go, this just makes post op eating decisions easier.

5) Stool Softeners. Make sure to start taking you a stool softener 2/3 prior to surgery and make sure your surgeon knows that you are taking them because the hard core pain meds and antibiotics will have you constipated after surgery and believe me constipation is no fun.

6) Pillow shop. Make sure you have enough pillow to support you in an upright position for a few weeks I suggest 4 behind you 1 for your head and 1 for under each arm total of 8 pillows and if you are able to get a recliner or rent one from a rental place do it. Best thing ever. Also granny panties are the best for any post-op Lipo procedures

7) Mediate. Mediate. Mediate. And mediate it will help you when you start saying this is the duke nest thing you have ever done... lol!

I wish I would have reads post like this prior to surgery because it would have saved my life but because I have a touch of OCD I was well prepared.

Day 4 Post-Op

Well last night was the worst, thought I was getting much better but the pressure took over. All yesterday was great with the exception of not being able to pass a bowel movement, the worst feeling in the world.
The pressure is terrible but the bags of frozen peas help a lot along side the pain meds I tried to cut back on, but now I know better.

Day 5

Feeling much better than yesterday. Got a full look at the new twins last night. They look great to me, left boob sits a little higher than the right but I'm pretty sure that we'll settle in soon. I am only taking the pain meds in the late evening and early morning hours.
Sleep is getting better. But I have more pressure at night than any other time of day.
I have lots of back pain now. I got my guy to massage my back before bed and I got a much better nights sleep. Decided to make an appt with a massage therapist for a 20mins massage everyday day til Friday. Hope it relieves the swelling and pain...

Day 5

Finally got our side for a little bit today. Still can't stand straight up yet and I still have a lot of swelling in the flank area and it's still very numb. Went for a mani-pedi and got a 15 min back massage. Gonna do research on someone who does lymphatic massage in my area.
Left boob is still slight higher than the right and I experienced more itching in the boobs and lower back. Also I have been reading a lot about Bromeline and Arnica, Ginger Tea and dry skin brushing. Has anyone tried this?

1 week down

Well today was a better day than yesterday. I got outside for a little while longer and was ok. What I have been experiencing the most is major back pain.
I had Lipo to the flanks back and stomach and my doctor only gave me a binder for the areas, I know a few other girls who have been sentenced to faja after surgery with great result. So I purchased a compression garment and have been wearing it for the last few days. No real problems to report but it does seem to pull me forward, I can't stand up straight in it. But I can stand up straight in my binder. What I don't want to do is regret having Lipo done in Chicago. I have heard that the PS here don't specialize in Lipo sculpture. Let's pray on this.

I have my first post op doctors visit tomorrow and hopefully all is well. I haven't seen what's under the bandages. Very excited about seeing the scars and see how bad they look. No pictures for today, no new updates.

1week follow up ????

Doctors appt went well. He said everything looks great! He gave me or should I say I paid for $20 some Vitamin E cream to start using next Thursday and I will comeback and see him in 6 weeks. (why wasn't that included with the price, like it wasn't expensive enough)
He removed my wound bandages and said the look great and said that I can take a full shower now. Yessss! Can't wait for that. He left the survival tape over the actually incision because I was nervous they were gonna hurt so he said they would fall off in the shower when they get wet. (Whew!)
Still didn't give me any Lipo garment and says my boobs are still high and suggested I continue use of the compression band around the boobs, thank goodness I purchased one from Amazon. The one JW gives is connected with the bra, which is cool but a separate band is definitely need for those wash days. (I'll be ordering another one)
Also the faja I purchased last week is being returned because it sits under my boobs so I think it's pushing them up. Gotta do some more research on the perfect one. One thing o will say is that the Doctors in the DR and Miami make sure that you have a garment for that snatched look. It's ok I'll get my own... didn't pay all this money to look regular.
I told him about my severe back pain and he said that was normal due to the aggressive Lipo suctioning of the back and said it should subside soon.
Still not very comfortable or long sleeping in my bed, I start there and finish in the recliner. But I have discontinued use on the Percocet and now just using Tylenol 2 tabs when pain kicks in.

So far so good