Turned 60 and Decided Time for a Change.

Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 69 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Had mini facelift 10 years ago and the results...

Had mini facelift 10 years ago and the results were fantastic. Past 10 I've seen some looseness in my neck and lower face that just doesn't suit me. It's now or never! Made the decision, did my homework, read reviews, had consults, and chose Dr Lanfranchi to perform procedure. Pics to follow as soon as I get some before taken.

Counting down.

21 days until Spain and 41 until procedure !

Mini lift before and after 10 years ago. Time for a touch up.

This is a before and 3 day after of my mini facelift procedure from approximately 10 years ago. Scheduled for lower face and neck lift Dec 15 w Dr. Paul Lanfranchi.

Pre op photos

Before photos. 10 years after mini lift and 7 weeks pre op for lower face and neck lift.

Countdown

36 days to go before procedure. Does this tell you how excited I am?

Spain

Losing these necklines!

Counting the days....

Received courtesy call from Lanfranchi's staff today. Asked about my Thanksgiving, small talk, and if I had any questions. Staff is great and in 13 days I know they'll make me feel safe and comfy. Bye bye neck and lower face??

Today is the day!

Well I'm about an hour and a half away from my lower face and neck lift! I was able to have a light breakfast as this is being done under local anesthesia. I will post some pictures later today and give you a little update.

6 hour update.

The dogs seem to think everything went perfect I won't know right away of course I got home around quarter after 12 and I am in a substantial amount of pain around the incision site. I did eat a little bit and rested and I just woke up and took some more pain medication I go back tomorrow so he can change
my dressing and take a look at the incision site I'll post a picture after my wrapping gets off but here's one from today.

Day one pos

I love what I see already! Minimal just comfort mostly where the sutures are. I need to ice for two more days, I can shower tomorrow, and I will wear the head compression 8 to 10 hours a day for 30 days.

Removal of wrap.

2 days post and feel pretty good. Some soreness and tightness but not enough to keep me from Christmas shopping!

7 Days To Christmas

3 days post op pics

Day 4 post-op

Great recovery. Bruising, tightness, swelling in neck area. Lil bruising sides of Face but not enough to be concerned about. I don't know how to change my profile to say it's worth it but dr. Lanfranchi and his entire staff is definitely worth it!

Day 4 post-op

One week post-op

And all is well!!

2 weeks post and very happy!

Here are my 2 weeks post pics.

Quick update

Pic of before (Oct. 2016) and after (Dec 2016, 2 weeks post)

4 weeks post

Everything healing great. Still a little tightness and swelling through neck. Chin incision most visible w being a little raised.

Quick pic

Under eye cover and lipstick.

Sunday brunch

Loving my results. Thanks to Dr Lanfranchi and his awesome team!

5 weeks post

Last update for a while.

Before and After Doctor Photos

I thought I'd share my before and after photos that the doctor took in the office. The before photos were taken September 2, 2016 and the after photos were taken January 26, 2017. Approximately eight weeks post op.
Las Vegas Facial Plastic Surgeon