Acne Scar Sufferer of 8 Years - Harrisburg, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was not too satisfied with the price I paid for...

I was not too satisfied with the price I paid for with the procedure to destroying my acne scars. I have done Chemical peels in the past and it was not at all effective. I would have thought that the co2 laser skin resurfacing procedure would do some type of justice to my skin, in the end i felt as though it did not improve. I am asking anyone out there if there is at all a better solution as to how to get rid of my Acne Scar. I do not blame the surgeon, because i believe hes a great guy and all, it was more of the technology that had failed. I took a big shot, but now i am looking for something better then what I have gone through.. if there is any more powerful solution to resolve my issues , PLEASE SUGGEST IT, Thank you , I so do appreciate you taking a look at my results with this over all procedure.
Harrisburg Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's a good doctor, no complaints, Just was not too satisfied for the results with the price i paid for.