55 -Ready to Explant 300cc Silicone Gel with Breast Lift and 2nd Full Tummytuck with Lipo!

Thank you all for sharing your stories. Therefore...

Thank you all for sharing your stories. Therefore I will be sharing mine. In March of 2008 I went to my PS (who is now retired) to fix me after the results of children and 3 months with a personal trainer. I was 5'4" 46 and ripped. I was in the best shape of my life! My skin was falling off me- I went with 300cc silicone gel (under muscle) and breast lift (ended up 34C) and tummy tuck. My boobs after surgery were perfect, I loved them- my waist, I was cut- the journey of recovery was painful, but I had a fantastic outcome. I weighed 108 pounds and thought I would never age and stay like that! Yeah, well almost 9 years later, no personal trainer and very high stress and travel job, 6 job re-locations....and age and gravity, here I am. The boobs have to go- They are huge 36DDD and my back, posture, crevices on my shoulders....so tired of the weight, can't find clothes! WHY DID I DO THIS! But more importantly, I have since the initial implant, about a year after....I started getting sick, fatigue, brain fog...I just couldn't get through a whole week sometime. About a year ago I heard of breast implant disease and found this website. It all made sense, I needed these out. And while doing that I am going to get revised. I want another TT (or mini) with lipo and explant and breast lift. I scheduled 2 consultations today. I will decide after the second one. I appreciate your input and encouragement- most likely will schedule January surgery. I have uploaded the photos - the bulge over my tt scar is a result of the gained weight since then and now I weigh 133. A normal weight, but I have the rolls...I hope to get decent results! The two PS I am interviewing at Dr Orseck and Dr McFadden in the Greenville, SC area. Any feedback is welcome!

Dec 12 and Dec 15 PS Consults scheduled. I hope to have a January surgery. So excited!

1st Consult Today!! Making Progress!

Met with Dr. McFadden in Greenville, SC today. Was a bit early- had my paperwork filled out and was brought back early. I had prepared a long list of questions ahead of time. I went in to interview him on having a revised tummy tuck (did I qualify for a mini or do I get another full one?), breast implant explant and breast lift with liposuction of flanks and everything that needed it.
We went over my medical history, allergies and prior surgeon. My prior PS had retired and I moved out of the area, so needed to do a full interview. Did the weigh in (eye-roll- had full heavy boots on) and then dropped the paper robe. He did measurements, and even illustrated some points with a lip liner.
He was nothing but patient, showing me illustrations, prior cases, physically showing by manipulating my skin on what he thinks the outcome would be. My TT scar will be lowered, and my abs flat and muscle tightened from previous repair. We discussed drains versus drainless, he’s did both but prefers the drains. Has had better results with the drains. Talked about the different binders and bras (all included in the costs and two of each) and timeline- recovery, and liposuction where and why. He prefers to ensure the body is sculpted, so he pulls up and down to tighten everything combined with the lipo looks like a mini body lift. He also uses more sutures down the sides in sections and claims that he does 3 times more individual sutures (this is good and bad – pain versus reward – but if one suture is lost you don’t lose the whole work) than the other plastic surgeons do and his technique of suturing the scars takes more time, but the outcome is so much more effective in the long-term results. Thinks I will be back to work within 10 days. I have planned for two weeks, but could take another week as my benefits will pay most of all the days.
The breasts explant was what he was most passionate about. He stresses shape over size. He showed me that I had enough breast tissue that he could recreate my lovely breasts around a size B (I told him I don’t want to go bigger than that, and I would be happy with a A+ since I’ve had large breasts since the age of 9 when I started budding out. He agreed for my frame that would be good. He will use the anchor technique (what I had before) and he will decide when he gets in whether a capsulectomy is needed. He said should he see any thickness or scarring he would remove it and have no problem doing so. I felt he was open and would have answered all my questions should I have had any more. My pre-consult will be with a PA or Nurse, but should I want him there he would be there, and I could ask him any questions at all. The best part is, that should I need any revisions, there is a written plan for that and it is very, very generous.
Surgery is done in his operating suite in his building and it is less than 3 miles from work and 8 miles from home. My mother will come and stay with me. I know what I am getting into. His next open surgery date that works for me is Feb 9 as I cannot do anything until after Jan 29 due to work schedules.
Finally, I asked, why should I select you? His answer (paraphrased) my work is important to me, and I care. The right outcome starts with the right expectations, and it’s not the price, but the value and the care I take in each of my cases.
Ladies, this was the best consult I have ever went to. I am going to Dr Orseck on Thursday and would love to know what your opinion of him as compared to this. He is going to have to wow me. I felt he truly listened, and knows exactly what he will be doing. Once I meet with Orseck, I will write another review and then let you all know my decision. Please! Let me know your thoughts! I am so excited to get rid of these girls and get my body back!! My health and just feeling great again!! To not have these fake boobs and just know that 2017 will be the way back to health!!
I can see the light! My energy will come back, my hair will grow back and I want to feel like my old self again; ME!

2nd Consultation - Not even worthy of the review (Dr. Orseck - Greer, SC)

Was early getting there. I had all my paperwork filled out. Finally got called back 20 min late. Didn't go over my medical history- just wanted a list of the procedures, and when I asked questions about certain aspects of the procedures, I felt dismissed in a way that I felt he thought I was stupid. He drew on me (not with a lip liner, but a PERMANENT PURPLE magic marker! WOW - that is going to be fun to get off. He didn't think I needed muscle tightening (as in the full tummy tuck - but priced it like it was) and said he could make me a B - I asked him what kind of sutures would he use and almost every answer is, I'm not a fan of that. I asked him how long the procedure would last, he said 3 1/2 hours?? WTF? that is wrong for all I am getting done. but at that moment, I knew I wasn't going to use him. A total of 15 min in total- he had to "hop" and his sales lady came in with the price. 12,958 + compression garments (150 each - need two) and he uses a hospital so they charge by the hour and with three hours I know I will run over, and I feel like it was a MILL. No way I am entrusting this man with my LIFE. He was rushed, and no way...So I got out of there!

I have a date! Explant - February 9th, 2017!! Dr Thomas McFadden! Pre-op Jan 26th!

8:00 am I will enter into the FLAT side! - Ladies- PLEASE comment on your experience with this man!

I thank you all!

Obsesses with all your pictures...can't stop thinking about the flat side! 6 weeks to go!!

I am going in a 24 day detox starting Jan 1 which will put me 14 days before my surgery so no supplements and pure detox. I see my PS Monday to get my work leave papers and they told me to plan for 4 weeks out of work? That's going to be hard, but I will do it. Depending on how I heal and when the drains were out. What were some of the times you guys who worked took? I have a desk job. But breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo of abs and flanks (thinking about that rear while I'm under...why not? lol) so I think 4 weeks will be good.

I'm so excited about the detox and hope to lose 10 pounds. 15 would be perfect. I wish! I go to this site more than Facebook. Obsessed I am and hope that I have a good outcome!!! I can't wait!!

Had a followup with Dr. McFadden today

It just confirmed my decision- he took almost another hour, answering all my questions, discussing why no binder for the first week (let swelling swell naturally, and I will have drains, and the bra I am wearing 24/7) and at one week they will give me the binder which will help sculpt me. He won't give me a binder that will be too big later on when the swelling goes down...makes sense so I trust his judgement!! Will have to watch my posture as it will effect the creases in the binder and will cause scar tissue. These boobs are a big part of why my posture is so bad. We discussed scar treatment and he agreed I can supplement his care with additional silicon sheets for a long time after the cream is gone. He has seen great results. He is providing me 2 bras and 2 binders (included in my costs). I am scheduled for post op on Jan 26th and then its wait time until 2/9 where I will be obsessed with this site. :)
Ladies, I feel Like I am in the best hands possible. He added some additional lipo at no charge! He doesn't feel like I will have a lot of fat once he has pulled the skin and sutured, but since I will be under I asked him to do some on the hips. I am to remind him during the marking of the surgery morning. I am so excited!!

Date change!! Dr had to reschedule me to 2/15. I'm bummed but gives me six more days to get ready

And obsessed. I have heard from a few of you that were impacted. The good news is he is doing a plastic surgery training and conference so he is continually educating. The messed up the schedule but 6 days isn't too long. I had additional dental surgery scheduled along with a trip that consisted of a comedy show at the end of march. No way I was going there three weeks after a tummy tuck. They understood and I got moved.

More time to look at pictures and dream of waking up on the flat side.

Pre-Op 1/26...It's getting real!

I have lost 6 pounds since I started my cleanse and diet. I have been working out with weights and feel better. Still have about 7 pounds I want to lose...but the reality is the number is not as important as the tone. The more I can do, the better I will feel. I do walking and working out with weights, and total dumbbell workout videos. I am still trying to figure out what silicone sheets to purchase and I was approved for FMLA! My surgeon just wrote he was repairing damaged muscle, and he is. I am off for 4 weeks and I so look forward to knowing I don't have to go right back. My mother is coming and she is bringing a friends walker. My guy got me a stepper for working out and I will use that to get in and out of the bed. I purchased a stiff wedge pillow that is actually very comfortable, except for the annoying cover that sounds like plastic on it. I may have to make my own cover for it. My neighborhood is great for walking and I look forward to getting out as much as I can once the initial crescendo of pain days are behind me.
I am blessed to have my mother take care of me. I just moved here within the year and my guy finally made it over in Nov, but he has to work!
I am also looking forward to feeling better, reading more books and learning how to relax as I am not sure if I know how to do that. With my mother here she will do everything and I can just relax.
I look forward to getting this over with...and yet I am nervous....the roller coaster of emotions is here!
Dr. Thomas McFadden

Loved the consultation. Read my post on that. I feel I am in the right hands.