55 and Ready to Explant for Health Reasons - Get a Lift and Revise a Tummy Tuck

Thank you all for sharing your stories. Therefore...

Thank you all for sharing your stories. Therefore I will be sharing mine. In March of 2008 I went to my PS (who is now retired) to fix me after the results of children and 3 months with a personal trainer. I was 5'4" 46 and ripped. I was in the best shape of my life! My skin was falling off me- I went with 300cc silicone gel (under muscle) and breast lift (ended up 34C) and tummy tuck. My boobs after surgery were perfect, I loved them- my waist, I was cut- the journey of recovery was painful, but I had a fantastic outcome. I weighed 108 pounds and thought I would never age and stay like that! Yeah, well almost 9 years later, no personal trainer and very high stress and travel job, 6 job re-locations....and age and gravity, here I am. The boobs have to go- They are huge 36DDD and my back, posture, crevices on my shoulders....so tired of the weight, can't find clothes! WHY DID I DO THIS! But more importantly, I have since the initial implant, about a year after....I started getting sick, fatigue, brain fog...I just couldn't get through a whole week sometime. About a year ago I heard of breast implant disease and found this website. It all made sense, I needed these out. And while doing that I am going to get revised. I want another TT (or mini) with lipo and explant and breast lift. I scheduled 2 consultations today. I will decide after the second one. I appreciate your input and encouragement- most likely will schedule January surgery. I have uploaded the photos - the bulge over my tt scar is a result of the gained weight since then and now I weigh 133. A normal weight, but I have the rolls...I hope to get decent results! The two PS I am interviewing at Dr Orseck and Dr McFadden in the Greenville, SC area. Any feedback is welcome!

Dec 12 and Dec 15 PS Consults scheduled. I hope to have a January surgery. So excited!