Neck Tightened - Couldn't Be Happier. Lower Eye Tightened Too - Looks Great! - Greenbrae, CA

My crinkly neck was really bugging me. I have...

My crinkly neck was really bugging me. I have saggy necks in my family and I felt mine made me look older than my face. I was warned it wouldn't be 100% corrected and it isn't, but I'm really glad I did it. I'd say after all the swelling went down it's 60% improved and that's fine with me. Recovery took longer than I anticipated. It wasn't painful, but the swelling was noticeable for three months, not the one month like I'd hoped. This was due primarily to the tightening that was done under my eyes, I'm guessing, not so much the neck lift. I went back to work two weeks after the procedure and I wasn't fooling anyone. One month after, I felt comfortable again and I just looked like I had allergies. It's been four months now and I'm 100% back to normal. Make sure you ask questions. I made the assumption that the scars would be behind my ears, which they are, but I also have some in front. I don't think it would have changed my mind, but I realize in hind-sight that I should have asked more questions. All-in-all this was totally worth it and I picked a great team to trust my face to.
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poulus did a great job. He explained everything very clearly and he didn't sugarcoat anything. He told me what to expect and to be realistic about my expectations. When I made the decision to get the procedure I knew what I was getting into and I felt confident in his skills. His office staff is off the charts great. They are incredible in person and they are super helpful on the phone. I never had to wait to have a question answered and I got immediate appointments when I wanted some after-the- procedure TLC. They'll help you with other services too, but they are never pushy. Their office is first rate!