Deflated Barely B Cup - Grand Rapids, MI

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 13 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have dreamed of bigger fuller breasts since I...

I have dreamed of bigger fuller breasts since I was a teen. I have had 4 children all breast fed and of course after that my breasts needed alor of help lol. I am 5'5 and currently 140#. Barely filling a b cup. I have had 2 consults. Both recommending a lift with implant. I really want to avoid the lift.. I plan to go for another consult or two since i have posted here and asked about dual plane or subglandular. Most answers said i should be a good candidate for either. Though alot are against complete subglandular. Maybe because of higher capsular contracture?? I just want bigger fuller breasts. I am slightly obsessed about it since i have been on here and going for consults! Anyone have "dual plane" or "overs"? Are you happy with your decision?

Deflated Barely b cup

I am currently day 9 post op and I feel pretty good. Just some slight soreness especially when I bend over. Other than that things are going perfectly! I could not be happier with my results! I am 5'5 140# and was a very deflated 34 b. I am still not sure what my post op bra size is but I did try a 36dd on and it fit pretty well!!

Afters... So worth it!!!

Some afters days post op and 11 days post op. I am loving my results!!! They are already nice and squishy!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I knew he was the surgeon for me at my consult. He is very matter of fact and the only surgeon I saw that told me how beautiful my breasts could be. I am now 4 days post op and i am IN LOVE with my new breasts already. Dr. Iacobucci is an artist! From the moment I met him I knew he was the doc for me. He is ver matter of fact and has his way of doing things. He is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. You want AMAZING results I highly recxomend him!! So glad I found him. I honestly could not be happier with my results!