40 Yr Old Mother of 2, Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift / Reduction - Starting off at 190 Lbs - Golden, CO
I am a 40 year old mother of 2 children both born...
UGH!! The dreaded "Before" pictures
Well Stats are currently :
5'4 1/2" (Yes I claim the HALF it is mine)
I have worked to drop 65 lbs over this last year in a healthy steady manor to establish new habits and loose weight the right way. I am so ready to take this next step to get rid of this apron and boost me to my next level of amazing me.
Yyyyyyaaayyyyy! I did it! Surgery was today
So far I think the exparel has really saved me from a lot of the pain and very grateful I decided to get it.
So thankful to be on the flat side!
Feeling better than the pain !! :)
I will add more photos later.
MOM-Milk of magnesia
Smooth move tea
Lots of fruits and water.
I will keep trying though.
I will add more pictures when I don't look all scary swollen.
Oh what a relief it is!!!
Here are some updated pictures of all my swelling.
Amazing what a week can do
Love the way my new ta-tas feel and look!!! Got a new compression type smooth bra today that feels amazing.
Well wishing all you the best! Here are some updated pictures
What a difference 2 weeks can make
My list of recommended things to have for / prior to surgery.
• Exparel – Request for sx
• Ibuprofen - for after 2nd week
• Toilet riser- I didn't use but many I know really appreciated it
• Shower chair - MY BEST FRIEND
• Cane or walker - didn't use but has helped others
• Laxative/stool softener - MUST
• Vitamins - After 2nd week
• Electric or microwave heating pad - Not on surgical areas but loved it for my back
• Cold Packs- Didn't use but others have
• Thermometer- just in case to make sure there isn't an infection
• Spirometer- Use after surgery
• Pulse oximeter- not necessary, but I had one so I used it
• Towels – All new x 7
• Pillows – Body & Misc
• Wedge Pillow
• PJs/House Robes- open front
• Yoga pants
• Dog Pee Pads for bed
• Poise Underwear
• Face Creams
• Chapstick/lip balm
• Footstool – in/out of bed
• Slip on shoes
• Back scratcher
• Hand mirror
• Dry shampoo
• TV/Bed Tray by bed
• Games / puzzles – Download to phone?
• Audio books
• Good cup with screw on top / straw
• Papertowels - for clean ups
• Trash can near bed
• Air Freshener
• Low Sodium chicken noodle soup - keep salt low
• Apple sauce
• Graham crackers
• Fruit high in fiber
• Smoothie stuff
Swollen, but wanted to share 1 month update
I am feeling great mostly back to normal. I do have open wounds at the T sections under my beasts. Common so I am treating and keeping them guazed.
I am walking and light elliptical workouts and meeting with my trainer on the 12th. I want to keep motivated and on my journey of the new me.
So this is the same outfit from my very first pictures.
Couldn't recommend another doctor more than Dr. Vath. He was so professional and compassionate making me feel comfortable about my surgery from beginning until the day of. All of his staff in the office and at the ambulatory surgery center are beyond amazing as well. I would like to thank everyone for everything along every step in this process. I would also like to thank Dr. Vath for my phone call to check on me the night of my surgery. Although I was asleep and missed it there was nothing that made me feel more special as a patient than to listen to your message. So very sweet! Thank you again for everything.