27 Year Old Mama, Tummy Tuck and 505cc Implants - Golden, CO

Hello all!! My mommy makeover is approaching...

Hello all!! My mommy makeover is approaching quickly, I feel like I have to pinch myself just to see if it's really going to happen. I can't imagine being in a place where I love my body again. I have three beautiful babies but after my first daughter I was left with a lot of stretch marks, the stretch marks themselves didn't bother me as much an my new skin texture. Anything tight that i wear pinches and creates a bad muffin top. I'm also very active, I've lost 50 lbs and go to the gym at least 5x a week and even though my belly has gotten smaller I realize I will never be where I want to be without the surgery. I'm ready to be on the other side, ready to be healing. I feel like I should be making the best of the remaining time i have before surgery but my mind is so overtaken with thoughts. Like how will I look, I hope I'm not getting implants too large, I hope I don't regret anything and I'm so ready to have a flat belly!!

Some more before photos, I can't wait until I have a flat tummy

Oops not all the photos showed up

I'm just hoping I'm not picking implants too large, I don't want to look too top heavy.

2 weeks from today!!

I don't feel prepared at all!! I don't have any zip up sports bras, no compression garments, I don't have a walker, I'm kinda just skating hoping it will all work out LOL. Usually work out a whole bunch but I feel like I have no motivation these last couple of weeks, I don't know was up with me, I kind of just feel blah ready to get this done ready to be on the other side. I keep asking myself how I'm going to feel after this is over with I pray look as good as a lot of ladies on here and I pray I'm not in horrible pain. Two weeks left. Ps this photo is at the end of the day I'm bloated

2 weeks from today!!

Nerves

Tomorrow is the day!!! I can't believe it is finally happening, I keep pinching myself! I pray I'm happy with my results!! Good vibes please!

Implant size update

I also forgot I decided to go down to 505cc

I'm alive!!

Well I made it and everything went great, looks my incision is nice and low. Dr vath and his staff is so accommodating. Happy healing now

Day one

I had quite a bit of pain last night but I'm already so excited to see how different things look! Before and after

Day 3

I had my first shower today and I am feeling much better, I was running a fever last night so that was a little concerning. No fever right now. I'm loving my results so far

Post op

Surgery was Wednesday so I'm kind of confused as of today is postop day three or day four, I'm feeling super sleepy from the meds but the pains hasn't been unbearable my ever I start feeling frustrated I take a look at my results and that really helped me push through

6 days post op

Well today i feel much better than the last few days! I'm still a little hunched over and have little pulls and aches where stitches are. I woke up in pretty bad pain last night because I fell pretty far behind on my pain meds but all the pain was in my armpits where my implants are... My stomach doesn't hurt too much I just don't have great ab movement at this point. I can't wait until I can get back to my regular routines..I tried on an old bikini and I'm so stoked! I love my low incision and I'm so happy to have nice cleavage!!

7 days post op, got to see new belly button!!

I saw my belly button today!! I'm so balky with the results!! It's perfect! I'm feeling a million times better today also. I slept through the night and am almost standing up straight! I couldn't be happier with this decision.

7 days post op, got to see new belly button!!

Oops photos didn't load

Day 9!!

Feeling great! Yesterday I slept most of the day and I'm feeling little burning sensations under the skin but nothing too bothering. I even took a 3.5 hour nap on my side/back yesterday my results are so great I can't wait to see myself 3 weeks from now!

Day 11

I'm feeling better everyday, standing up straighter, more energy and less pain meds. My hubby goes back to work tomorrow so it's all me from now on. I have bruising on my upper ab area because I had a pocket of swelling and the nurse decided to try and drain it just in case.. No fluids came out so they said it will subside on its own. Breasts are feeling good and I'm really loving the size

15 days post op!!

Soo happy to be past the two week mark!! I'm feeling pretty good, I stopped taking all narcotics 3 days ago. The only thing I was taking was oxy at bed time. I'm up running errands, cooking dinner and trying to get into normal routine. I'm pretty sick of sleeping on my back but I'm hoping to side sleep soon. My right upper ab area has a hard spot that I'm hoping will resolve soon, they preciously tried to drain it but said its most likely just the way the blood build up and it should dissolve on its own. Other than that I'm super happy, absolutely love my new breasts! They have already D&F a bunch! Feeling pretty natural too. I'm anxious, I'm tired of healing I'm ready to get back into the gym but slow and steady I remind myself everyday.

Photos 15 days

Ugh the site is acting up

I've tried to add photos twice! One more try.

Photos

Day 20!!!

Slowly feeling more like myself, I'm down about 5 pounds from surgery but I'm sure a lot of it is muscle mass. I'm ready to get back in the gym, I'll be starting light cardio tomorrow! Things are good, sleeping more on my side boobs are feeling more natural

20 days post op!!

Past the three week mark!!

I hit three weeks yesterday! I did my first cardio session (walking incline) I defiantly was swollen all day after and even a little today. I'm really trying to clean up my eating but it's rough considering I've been off my program for the last month!! I'm sleeping on my sides and more flat. Overall life is good my right boob is taking longer to drop than the left but I think it is because that was my smaller breast to begin with. Even with the swelling I feel like I look 100 times better!

Swelling is a little better

I did 20 minutes of incline cardio last night and went to bed pretty swollen but woke up feeling leaner. I'm starting to sleep much better and I'm loving my results ????

Happy

Holy cow I'm one happy lady!! My stomach use to cause so many insecurities. When my husband would see me undressed I would always try to hide it, I would wear pants over my stomach and I would just feel sad about it. My stomach use to look like a raisin. This right here is a breath of fresh air and I'm so happy I did it! Every single week I feel happier and more comfortable in my own skin!

Seeing more definition

Each day is a little better I can definitely tell when I don't hydrate and when I eat too much salt. I'm puffy the next day! I'm trying to drop 10 more pounds and maintain that weight. I'm down about 7lbs since surgery but I really miss working out. I'm sure some of that weight is actual muscle mass too!

4 weeks!!!

I'm officially one month post op!! Best money ever spent, each morning it feels like Christmas!! My booty and legs need work but it's exciting to see that I can wear a two piece now!

Photos for 4 weeks

I'm so happy!!

I feel like I'm finally here, I'm finally post surgery, finally getting back to my old self!! I'll be 5 weeks Wednesday and I'm really considering getting back in the gym.. I've been doing elliptical and I feel great I want to very light weight upper body. I just miss my routines. I'm going to start eating cleaner and hopefully I can drop the last 10 pounds!

5 weeks post op today!!

Couldn't be happier

Almost 6 weeks!

Before and after, I'm even on my cycle the second picture. I couldn't be happier

Almost 6 weeks before/ after a

7 weeks today

I'm feeling absolutely amazing!! Back to full workouts, I've been cleared by my doctor for everything, I also attached a picture of my before.. blows my mind

7 weeks today

7 weeks post op

I attached my before as well, I can't believe how much I've changed
Denver Plastic Surgeon