Finally- Breast Reduction/lift to Correct Asymmetry 32DD to 32 D - Golden, CO

I'd been struggling with uneven breasts since I...

I'd been struggling with uneven breasts since I was a teenager. I had a reduction on my left side when I was 18 to try to correct it. It didn't help me to feel more confident really and it had been something that I stressed about daily for the past 10 years. Finally I decided I wouldn't let myself turn 30 without having something done about it. New decade, new me right?
After EXTENSIVE research, I found a surgeon who's previous patient outcomes looked like what I wanted to look like: nipple and breast shape, natural look etc.
I'm 5 weeks post op so there's still a bit of settling to go, but I'm very happy so far. He's gotten me closer to even than I've ever been and I'm so grateful!
I even wore a wireless triangle cup sports bra just because I finally could :)
He said I'd probably end up being a C cup but I was happy to find out, after a Victoria Secret measurement, that I went from a 32DD to a 32 D.
My only regret so far is having waited this long- I went through a lot of unnecessary emotional suffering due to my breasts and I wish I hadn't put myself through that for so long.

I hope my story is helpful. I'll make myself available to answer any questions.

Week 7 update...sagging or settling??

Hey ladies! Here's my week 7 update. I had to lay off all the creames and oils I was using as scar prevention. My skin is too sensitive and I was way overdoing it. They still think my scars are healing well.
The nurse said I could start sleeping without a bra! Yay! She also said I could walk around day to day without one every now and then. But I'm scared!
I really don't want these ladies to start sagging again and I'm always worried that my little Walmart sports bras may not be offering enough support. Now I'm paranoid about whether I'm already sagging...and they're still uneven but way better than before right? Will they end up ok? Sheesh, I know this is probably ridiculous to think this and I'm sorry but any encouragement, empathy or suggestion is greatly appreciated!!!

Final outcome? We'll see!

So I'm in month four now. I tried using all of the creams and such that I thought would minimalize scars. As you can see, it just irritated my sensitive skin and probably did more harm than good. Advise: listen to your doctor and don't try to reinvent the wheel, ladies! I'm sure it will all clear up soon enough. Contemplating more gentle herbal salves but I'm waiting til Friday when I have my next follow up. I'm excited about that. Told the nurses that I wanted them to post my before and afters on their site so other ladies that struggle with what I've been going through can see that there is a possibility of relief, at least through this doctor. In an interim of relationships. Taking this time to reflect and focus on my own happiness. Scars will heal. Love will always be there :) Funny how those that like you overlooked the imperfections that you perceived. Maybe we're all already perfect in our own imperfect way

Nearly 1 year post op

Scars are heing very well in my opinion. Breasts have finally settled. I'm so happy I finally went through with this and that I did a lot of research on doctors beforehand. Finally feeling like a beautiful woman!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Steinwald is super friendly and easy to talk to. He was very helpful in guiding me to my best surgical option. He called the day after surgery to check on me. The nurses were quick to respond to all ( 87,000 just kidding but close haha) of my questioning texts during my healing process. I highly recommend him and his outstanding staff.