Incredible Revision!!! Had a Lift with New Implants Less Than One Year Ago......with Horrible Scars and Outcome - Golden, CO

I had my breast implants switched out after 16...

I had my breast implants switched out after 16 years along with a lift less than one year ago. The outcome was terrible. I had huge scars, unnatural nipple shape, not nearly enough lift and implants that were FAR too small for my body. I could not wear a bathing suit without the scars poking out on the sides. After spending $12,000 and undergoing a major surgery (somewhere else), I was really upset. I was referred to Dr. Vath/Dr. Wolfe and ultimately had a consult with Dr. Vath. He spent quite a bit of time with me DISCUSSING what I wanted, my expectations, what the outcome might look like...basically EXACTLY what he could do for me in a very honest conversation. I am 2 weeks post-op and I cannot IMAGINE a better outcome. Dr. Vath did total scar revisions and now the scars are tiny. The nipples look perfect and the lift/implants are EXACTLY what I wanted. I could not be happier. He is a very skilled surgeon and he knows how to have an in-depth discussion with his patients about what they want. My husband is a physician and he was incredibly impressed with Dr. Vath's skill and technique. But most importantly, I now have THE most beautiful breasts. I no longer look in the mirror and cringe (after spending $12K). I don't care that we spent another chunk of money because it was MORE than worth it!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vath is so skilled that I can't wait to have him do another cosmetic procedure on me...when the time comes. I will never go anywhere else. Fixing another plastic surgeon's terrible work with an outcome that was FAR better than expected, was a dream. He is the best.