33 Years Old

The process was simple. The pain level was mild...

The process was simple. The pain level was mild and the results were incredible!
My questions were answered, never felt pressured into making a decision and overall very exciting!
The staff really did take the time to get to know me and were concerned with my well being overall.
I love about 3 hrs away from this location, but the drive itself proved to be worth it because of the great bedside manners, the patience and the friendliness of the entire staff. From the moment you walk in you feel welcomed. Even the experience and friendliness of everyone on the follow-ups.
Everyone is so down to earth. I highly recommend them!
Denver Plastic Surgeon

It was an amazing experience. The staff was kind, informative and patient. I experienced some issues with anesthesia, but only because I was not aware I would experience side effects. The staff was patient with me after surgery and beyond helpful when it came to it. I highly recommend them! Absolutely glad I went through the procedure.