Cellfina- 45 Years Old Cellulite That Wouldn't Go Away Even with Diet and Exercise - Glenview, IL

So easy! No pain at all. I was back at work the...

So easy! No pain at all. I was back at work the same day. I just had padding so had to wear a skirt. My butt now looks 20 years old again!!!! Best thing I ever did. I am comfortable wearing a bathing suit and after my divorce I'm dating again! She took before and after photos and it is even better than it was last month. I am very happy with the results!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Casas is the only doctor I would go to. She is caring and really takes her time. She is VERY thorough and a perfectionist. I know many people in the industry of cosmetic/ medical sales and they all told me she was the best and truly cares about the outcome and does the right procedure for each patient. Be careful of the flashy marketing of some plastic surgeons as the marketing is only that and they are not good doctors. Dr. Casas IS a great doctor!!!!! The best!