28, Wanting a Cute Grigoryants Nose!

Hi all, I've wanted a nose job for several years...

Hi all,
I've wanted a nose job for several years now and I've been browsing this site for a long time. I don't think my current nose is awful, I just want a different one. I fell in love with the results posted on RealSelf from Dr. Grigoryants' patients as he seems to specialize in cute, little, slightly upturned noses, a look that I adore. I am hoping for a huge change and I wouldn't mind having a nose that people suspect was "done."
I had an email consult with Dr. Grigoryants in July, and booked my surgery then. It's only two months away now and I'm getting so excited! My pre op will be the day before at 3pm and my surgery will be the next morning at 6am. I will be making the ~6hr drive from Phoenix and staying the night in LA and my husband will drive us back the next day. In order to get back to LA for the post-op appointment a week later, I was thinking about flying in and out the same day. Does anyone have any thoughts on flying with all the packing and stuff still in your nose?
I will keep you guys updated!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I have only communicated with the surgeon and his office staff via email so far but everyone has been very helpful.