Australian Getting Rhinoplasty Done by Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants! - Glendale, CA

Hi guys! My name is Crystal and I'm 27 years old...

Hi guys!

My name is Crystal and I'm 27 years old from Australia. I've wanted my nose correct since I was very young, but not only that I find it difficult to breathe. I've looked for years for something to operate on me but never found anyone I felt I could trust. I don't want my face ruined.

After seeing all the reviews and before and afters by Dr. G, I thought I'd book a consult. I have that coming up on the 27/08/16 while I'm in the USA. My surgery is booked for the 27/01/17, which will give me time to prepare and save abit more for it.

I'm already nervous!! I'm not sure what to expect. What if it looks worse than it already is? What if I regret it for the rest of my life?

I'll keep you all updated as it is a while to go! I'll upload some before photos of my nose.

Hrmmmm unsure.

I've been going through alot of reviews on here, and there are a few odd negative ones. I'm not sure what to believe. I don't want a fake looking nose, but I want it more defined and above the nostrils to be smalled and not to have such a bulbous tip. I don't want an upturned tip either.

4 more days until my consult

Looking forward to my consult on the 27th! I've uploaded some new photos of my nose too

Some more photos

Taken today

Had my consult today :)

It went really well! Dr G is really sweet and kind. He doesn't want to shave my nose down because he said it'll look too piggish and unnatural. He wants to make the sides smaller and reduce the tip. He is going to fix my septum aswell because it's deviated so much I can't breathe out the right nostril. I can breathe about 10-15% - so he'll sort that out for me too.

As I'm still loosing weight, we are going to have a look again once I go for my pre-op to see if I want to change anything or if he thinks we need to do anything else.

I'm super excited!!

I'm going to be doing air BnB for my stay, so does anyone have any recommendations?

I also bed to hire a nurse to pick me up and take me to my accomodation. Can someone let me know of any services they have used??

I've also uploaded some photos from today :)

Some photos of my deviated septum

Can't breathe
0:03
I took some photos from inside the nostrils. You can see the red part is the deviation in my right nostril and it should be black to show a clear airway. I updated a small video as well where I'm breathing in as much as I can, and you can see the right side doesn't even move. Just shows how blocked my airway is.

Just waiting...

Just over 4 months to go before my surgery. I have no idea what to expect.

How long should I be in California for before flying back home!?

Does anyone know any reliable sites to hire a nurse??

I've added some more photos.

Thanks :)

Love this nose

Not sure if it'll suit me??

Some edits I've done

It was abit hard to edit the front one because the tip is slanted. But I think I'm loving that front view! I want a nose similar to that :D

This one!!

I think I really want the front of my nose to look like this

Getting unwanted private messages!

So someone has been sending me private messages saying not to get surgery with DR G because I'll regret it because they did. I don't think it's is warranted. I already have reservations about getting my nose done by anyone and these kind of messages don't help!! I

Not long to go! :D

Just under 3 months to go. Feeling anxious and excited!! I've uploaded some recent photos.

2 and a half months to go!

Not too long to go. I'm getting excited :D I still have no idea what to expect or how I'm going to look. I'm thinking maybe I want it turned up a little bit but not too much. So many options!

Exactly 2 more months!!

Can't believe it's so soon!!

So I went out last night and found a photo online from my left side. It's my bad angle. My nose droops ALOT! Here is the photo at the top and I edited it at the bottom.

Profile edits

So I'm not sure if I should do a rounded tip or a straight tip. Here are some edits. Thoughts?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon