Age 33, 3 Kids. Always Had Small Breast 32 C but never filled out bra going to 34D 375cc hp Mentor Implants - Glasgow, GB

Been using the site for nearly a year to research,...

Been using the site for nearly a year to research, found it really helpful. Only thing not alot of people from the UK. I live in Scotland booked with Dr Ben Chew through Nuffield hospital in Glasgow. He has great reviews and was really a nice guy when myself and my husband went for the consultation. Usually conversation, medical history, what size would I like to go. He took some measurements tried on some implants in a really attractive bra lol ???? decided 375cc would fit my size/shape I'm quite petite 5f 2 around 120 pounds and like to keep in shape. All booked for 18 November 2016 as this suited both mine and my husband work schedule. So looking forward to having more shape, all the rest of the woman in my family have good size breast mine have always been small. Will up date closer to the time, with information on the pre op. He did advise 34D size sort bras for recovery.

Surgery date

So got my surgery date for December 2nd so excited can't actually believe I'm really going to have boobs ????. I will up date more later once I know more information on my pre-op. X

Received contract and dates

So received my contract today, it's official date set for Friday 2nd December pre-op 21 November. I'm so excited/nervous at the same time. Totally obsessed with boob pics though lol ????
Dr Ben Chew