Lip Augmentation Juvederm XC - Gilbert, AZ

I got my lips injected with Juvederm from Dr. Josh...

I got my lips injected with Juvederm from Dr. Josh Olson, board certified plastic surgeon, at Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute in Gilbert AZ. I had an amazing experience from start to finish and couldn't be happier with how they turned out. He answered all my questions and immediately put me at ease, I am very impressed with his bedside manner and could instantly tell how much he cares for each and everyone of his patients. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for any med-spa services or cosmetic surgery! Thank you Dr. Olson for my Beautiful lips, I love them so much :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Olson is an amazing Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He has the best bedside manner out of any Dr. I have ever been too, and goes above and beyond for his patients. He is a perfectionist and will do whatever it takes to make sure his patients are both happy and healthy. I have several friends who have had surgery from him, and they are all extremely happy and would never go anywhere else! I love his office, staff, and their overall office culture. Thank you Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute!