30 Yr Old, No Kids, Explant, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Breasts

In just a couple of weeks I will be undergoing the...

In just a couple of weeks I will be undergoing the following procedures:

Explant (sientra classic-textured implants 450cc/400cc)
Liposuction of the lower/upper abdomen and flanks
Fat transfer to breasts

The reason for the procedure is that I really dislike and have been somewhat embarrassed by my breast implants. They are very rounded, which is what I was trying to avoid by picking sientra classic-textured implants. I was told they would help me achieve a more natural, low profile look. My results look like your average silicone, rounded breast implants. I have gained about 25 lbs. after the first procedure, and am going to use that fat to keep some of the volume in my breasts.

I am documenting my journey throughout the whole process. This website has helped so much from all the shared stories and thoughts of women. I would like to give back to the community by sharing mine :)

Wish pics

This is the look I want to achieve. I have broad shoulders like Jessica, so I always thought large implants look awkward with my build. I like the fullness and subtly of her breasts. She can make them look sexy when she wants or downplay them.

Measurements/Body type

175 lbs.
Athletic build/with bigger belly/thighs
34 in. waist
36DD

I weight train about 4-5 times a week. I know once I have surgery next week I'll be out of commission. The doctor says I should be able to walk around fine by second week, and return to normal activity by the 3rd. He warned me of swelling if I push myself too hard. I'm coming up to the end of my college semester, so I've only had enough time to visit the gym 2-3 times a week for the past 3 weeks.

The liposuction will give me a jumpstart into reclaiming my old body. I know after surgery, I will still need to workout and eat healthy to maintain or improve my shape.

Before and after pics of 1st BA

I used to be more confident with smaller breasts. I had no idea how "in your face" my breasts were going to turn out. I cringe every time I see a pic with me and these implants. YAY!!! can't wait until next week.

3 day pre-op countdown

I'm flying to Arizona tomorrow where I'll be getting the surgery. By the time I arrive it will be late, so I wanted to post now. I've been so busy these past three weeks, and I can't believe I'll be flying out tomorrow!!! Ahhh!! I'm so excited! It hasn't hit yet, that the surgery is in 3 more days! So crazy. Any suggestions on prep items after a lipo? I'm staying in a hotel so I have to go out and buy anything I might need around the room.

More pics pre-lipo/breast explant

This is my current body after weight gain.

Side view

Night Before and Pre-op visit

I must say that I have been impressed by Dr. Olson's staff since the moment I called the Advanced Plastic Surgery clinic and spoke with Candace, the receptionist. She was very competent, kind, and efficient as the acting liaison between Dr. Olson and I. Before I flew out here, I spoke to Dr. Olson over the phone and he was very thorough with explaining the procedure. I also spoke to Patty, who helped me with processing the payment and securing the appointment. She was also very helpful and kind.

Today, I got to meet Candace, Dr. Olson, and Brittany, his medical assistance. I was treated very warmly and had positive vibes during my pre-op appointment. I was feeling a little anxious and I left feeling calm and confident about going into surgery tomorrow.