32 Two Kids, 150lbs Weight Loss, Much Needed TT and Breast Lift with Augmentation. Fresno, CA

So exciting, my surgery is coming up next month....

So exciting, my surgery is coming up next month. June 22, 2015. I had a gastric sleeve in 2013, I have lost 150lbs so needless to say I have a lot of extra!! My breast look like deflated balloons and it's really embarrassing. I used to be a 46DD now I am a 36B kinda sad really. I have meet with my Dr. Several times and I have chosen to go with 650cc saline implant. I am 5'7 and have a 36 measurement and he said because of my build I can easily carry that size. I will also be getting tummy tuck. I will be so happy to get ride of this apron and be able to fit in my pants comfortably. I have been stalking this page for weeks and have gotten some really good information. Sooo excited!!!!!!

Getting closer

I'm very excited but at the same time scarred, I want this so bad but worried. I hear people say that a c section feels worse but I never had one so I don't have anything to compare it to.

Pre op today

It's getting real!!!! Had my pre op today. Previously I was going for a 650cc mod pro saline implant but changed to a750!! I truly believe I made the right choice. I am not a petit girl so this size fits perfect! I will also be having a tummy tuck without muscle repair. I can't wait to be able to put a pair of jeans on and they fit right without having a front butt!!

Post op day 2

I thought I had a high pain tolerance but maybe not my tummy feels ok but my boobs feel like there going to pop. I started using ice packs to day and that has helped a little it. The dr said her removed 8lbs of skin from my tummy yay. Went to my post op appointment this morning and he said everything is looking good.

Post day 3 or 4 surgery was Monday

Doing better as far as pain goes today. Still have pain off and on in my boobs, they are still extremely high. Trying to deal with the tiredness, I hate it. I am use to being very busy. My back has been so sore from being slumped over, I bought an awesome back massager about a year ago and it's been a life saver!!!! My husband has been my rock through this whole thing he has done everything for me!!!! My youngest daughter has been a huge help to, (she says she wants to be a Dr. When she grows up) so this is some good experience for her, she has even helped my to the bathroom when I needed it. I think my oldest is scarred to come near me! Lol going through a procedure like this you have to have good support, it is extremely hard physically, emotional.

Post op day 6

It's getting better everyday, still sleeping in my recliner, I am going to attempt my bed again tonight so we will see IDK. I miss sleeping next to my husband ????. I can stand up a little better still not all the way, my boobs feel a lot better but I still get sharp/burning sensation on the right side if I move wrong or something. Hope that goes away really soon. My boobs are still really high but I think the right one is starting to go down a little. They still feel tight and stuffed. My incisions are starting to itch, so I softly run across them to try to get some relief. I have had a few ppl ask me if it was worth it. At this point I would say yes. So far so good. It hurt like HELL the first 3-4 days, so if you can get past that you will be just fine. I stopped the pain medication after day 3. I just take the antibiotic and apply ice packs if I feel a little sore. I have my 1 week follow up on Tuesday and I hope some of the bandages will come off they are making me itch!! Oh and the drains, I honestly thought they would be much worse, they really haven't bothered me like I thought they would. But hopefully I will have them removed soon.

Uhh I wanna cry!!!!!

Had my 1 week post op today and I was feeling pretty good except for being tired. My right breast is super sensitive, even clothes touching it hurts. dr says it from the nerves stretching and being irritated. He said it will resolve with time. But the issue is that when I went to the appointment he says my implants are setting to high so he gave me a chest strap and OMG it is killing my right breast!!!!!!!!! The sharp pains and burning sensations are so bad.

I couldn't take it anymore

So the strap was soooooooo painful I had to take it off. I will call the Dr in the Am and let him know, I feel so much better with it off. Can't time just let the implants drop/fluff?

Almost 4 weeks out

Monday will be four weeks since my surgery. It has been an experience, I had no idea how this surgery would affect me emotionally! I had a lot of anxiety and started to get depressed!! It sucked but now that I have gone back to work and my life feels like it is getting back to normal I feel much better!! I did get large implants 700cc on the right and 750cc on the left so I know they will take longer to drop and fluff, but man I wish they would hurry up. They are still very high on my chest.

I think it's been 7 weeks

My boobs are finally starting to drop and round out a little bit the right one more than the left. I can't wait to go bra shopping but I want to wait longer for them to drop and fluff more. I no longer have the sharp pain like I did but sometimes the feel tender, not sure if that normal. My belly is still numb all around my belly button and incision line and it feels itchy sometimes but can't feel it to scratch it. Over all I am pretty happy with the out come just can't wait for my boobs to drop!!!

1 year update

Feeling fabulous this was the best thing I could have done for myself. I can fit clothes right!!! I'm so much more confident! I got 750 saline implants but I think I should have done the silicone. I can feel the implant on the underside of my breast. My tummy is fabulous!! I do have numbness along the incision line and around my belly button strange sensation but you get use to it.

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

I am very happen that I came across Dr. Burnet, he is very personable and truly cares about the patient and the total outcome. I never felt pushed into a procedure as I have with other doctors. He explained the entire procedure to me without added extra procedures, all the staff is very friendly and I was very comforted to know that they are there to help me and to answer any questions that I have.