27year Old, 3 Kids, and a Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Fountain Valley, CA

I am 5'5 and currently weigh 160lbs. After having...

I am 5'5 and currently weigh 160lbs. After having my children at a very young age my body is nowhere near what it used to be. Today I have confirmed and scheduled my mommy makeover with Dr. Kalantarian, I can not wait for July 30th. I personally know 3 women that have gone to him before and I love the way they look. I know we are all different but I am not looking for perfection just improvement and I am sure Dr. K will give me that. He and his staff are very nice and they make themselves available for any questions and concerns. They are very helpful and supportive.

30 days til surgery.. Seems like forever from now

I am reading stories of women who have had their mommy makeover already and I wish it was me. Not looking forward to the recovery I just want my results :) July 30 hurry up. If anyone has tips for me please guide me and help me. I have no clue what to buys prior surgery and I know I need to start prepping.

650cc is that too big?

I uploaded pre op pictures I can not wait for post op!!

I HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST: anyone that has 650cc please tell me how you feel about your new girls. My ps recommends 650cc for me but I don't want them too big.

2 weeks until my surgery!!

My surgery is two weeks away and I have nothing ready. I really do not know where to start. All I know is that I have my recliner ready lol. I am so nervous. I already signed all the pre-op documents and I surgery will be paid for this week, so no turning back.

NEXT THURSDAY!

I have babysitting all taken care of, I seriously do not know what I would do without my mother! I am all so grateful for my mother in law as well as she will help my hubby take care of me. I can't seem to stop thinking about the surgery and everything that comes with that. I am starting to feel very nervous but I am also very excited. Tomorrow my youngest will turn 2years old and it is so bitter sweet.

I bought myself sports bras 40 D I know that is huge! exaggerated even but from all the swelling I have read about better safe then sorry.. I bought my antibacterial soap, gauze, tissue bandages, stool softeners, arnica montana, a waist trainer and that is about all.. I do not know what else I need. I hope that is sufficient if not my mother in law and hubby will have to do more shopping for me lol okay so 7 day til im flat and perky

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!

My surgery is tomorrow at 10 a.m. I am so nervous I am trying to keep busy at work today so my day goes by fast. We will leave right after work. I am going to have a delicious healthy meal and try to relax. I have all my meds and ointments ready and packed. I dropped my kids off this morning with my mom, they will be staying with her for a couple of days. I saw my mom worried and excited for me, poor thing none of her kids have ever had surgery so its normal for her to be scared. I'm scared too, but I am very excited for what is to come. I can not wait for the after pictures.

Flat and perky

DR K is awesome I could not be happier with my results! I don't have pain at all it is mainly soreness my girl are 650 cc I am about 5"5 and 160lbs. Congratulations on all your surgeries this is the best decision I have ever made.

Showered

Just took my first shower and oh it feels great. I am so happy with my results. No pain just soreness I have to say I was scared for nothing. I have been keeping up with my pain meds and antibiotics nausea has not been bad at all either thank goodness. I have not been able to have a movement yet. I have to give props to my mom mother in law and my wonderful husband for taking such good care of me.

One week pictures!

Okay here are some pictures

3weeks post mommy makeover

Here are my 3 week post op pictures. I feel great still have a little bit more stretching to go I'm standing about 95% straight. I started work again and I am so glad to be back. I still have a lot of swelling on my belly but that shall resolve with time. I started using my scar cream and I see a big difference already. Once I can work out I will feel normal. :)

3week photos

Week 5!!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on how I am doing.... So Doctor Kalantarian has now allowed me to wear regular bras.. yay! I went to Victoria Secret got measured and they measured me at a 34DDD. Whoa!!! That is huge then again it is VS. I don't think my girls are huge I think they fit my body perfectly.

Something strange that happen to me an alarmed me was a stitch on my right breast was coming out. Prior to it coming out it got red and a pus looking fluid came out not too much but enough to alarm me it also had a little bit of blood. I was worried it was an infection. But Dr. K explained that the stitch should have dissolved by now and what ever had not dissolved my body would naturally push it out to the surface as it was foreign to my body. The white pus looking stuff was actually white blood cells trying to get rid of the stitch. He advised to put antibiotic ointment and to keep on eye out just in case.

Other than that I have been feeling awesome! I did start going to the gym and I have been doing Zumba classes. Of course no heavy lifting yet.

I want to wish everyone a happy recovery if you have done a surgery and for those who are planning their surgery good luck. I hope you all love your end result.

Pictures will follow soon.

5 week pic

Almost 7weeks post op

Tomorrow will be seven weeks post op.my confidence has never been better. I still have lots of swelling but I still love my results. I have been going to the gym already and my body is not ready for lifting and doing Zumba I still can't do all the moves but I am just going along and listening to my body taking it slow.

Not sure how I feel.. Am I being too picky?

Seven months post op.. I am looking for opinions. Right after my tummy tuck I was filled with joy as I got rid of all the nasty skin that was hanging on my belly however, now I feel like it could be more contoured. I did notice like two lumps over my incisions like if I had side muscles.. Lol I didn't pay much attention and don't think much of it as it was too soon. But now I think I need liposuction on that area it's the Area in my front sides on top of the inciting and my mons pubis that thing is out there and it makes me feel very self conscious I hate it. I have not had time to go to the doctor as he doesn't like to see post op on Saturdays and I don't want to be a bother so now I am searching for someone near me. But here are some pictures and see for yourself. I still recommend the procedure but I wish someone would have earned me about the mons area!!

one year later

It has been over a year since I had my mommy makeover and although I did get rid of my extra skin, im not too crazy about the results now. After I went to take my drains out I did not get to go back to see Dr. K as the girls in the office would not set up a post op appointment on the weekend. I am bummed over that as I made it clear before the whole procedure that I would only be able to go on a weekend for my appointments. I live 3 hours away and going during the week would no be possible. I still do have like 2 bumps on my sides like right were my hips are and my mons pubis is still puffy, I though that was swelling but after a year it clearly is not. I will be looking for a another plastic surgeon near me to see if it is additional liposuction that I need or what..?
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kalantarian is awesome he listened and answered all my questions without getting annoyed and without rushing me. I have no doubt that I am in good hands.