23 Years Old, No Kids, 32AA, 421cc Natrelle Smooth Round Silicone Implants - Fort Wright, KY

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to...

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to get a breast augmentation. I have always been self conscious about my chest - especially since I technically do not fill out a single bra on the market (excluding children's training bras). So I am doing this for myself and as my surgery date is rapidly approaching, I couldn't be more excited!

Before Pictures

Finalizing my implant size!

Finalized my implant size! Sticking with Natrelle 421cc silicone under the muscle. T-minus 12 days!!

Single digits till surgery!!

It just hit me that I only have single digit days until my BA and I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I'm not really a nervous person so I don't really have any fears. In fact, I only have two concerns and they're both not related to the surgery itself.
1) I'm worried I'll mess up some of my restrictions. You cannot take aspirin 2 weeks ahead of surgery (as well as take a few different vitamins), no alcohol 72 hours prior, and no salty foods 48 hours prior. I have to be super careful about what I eat and when I'm even more restricted next week I'm honestly afraid I'll forget and slip up.
2) It's still weird for me to tell people that I'm doing it. Dr. Loftus advised me to not tell people whose opinions I was worried about so that they couldn't sway my decision - good, bad, or indifferent. I thought it was great advice and I've stuck to it. While I love that not a lot of people know/are judging me, I have the habit of talking in the open about my diet restrictions as listed in concern 1. When people inevitably ask, "why can't you eat that?" I have to fess up. Which is fine, I've never been good at talking about personal things like that.
Overall, I'm just so excited!! I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Loftus and her staff, and I have amazing people taking care of me after, so I'm sure everything will go off without a hitch. As always, I'll keep you lovely people posted!

Surgery day!

Today's the day!! I'm sitting and waiting to go in now. I basically danced out of bed this morning I'm so excited!!

Boobies!!! Day 1 Post-Op

Day one post-op, and I already love my new boobs!! They're certainly high and square right now, but I definitely think I went with the right size.
As far as pain goes, I'm not necessarily in a lot of true pain. I've seen women describe it as feeling like an elephant is sitting on your chest, and it's very true! Not stabbing pain, just A LOT of pressure. I'm also exhausted. Basically slept all day yesterday and then managed to sleep another 10 hours through the night. Even after just one day though, I'm starting to feel a little less pain.

Pictures Take 2

For some reason my phone doesn't like to upload pictures to here... So here are the other ones!

Day 2 with boobs!

They look about the same as yesterday. High and boxy. They've softened maybe a little bit, but not by much!
As far as recovery goes, I'm doing much better than I anticipated! I'm taking my muscle relaxers and nausea medication as prescribed. However, I have yet to take any pain medication today! The pain has more or less gone away already. Still some tightness and pressure, but even that has let up a lot. My appetite is back, which I'm thankful for as well.
My goal is to go back to work on Monday (aka in 2 days) so here's to continued speedy recovery!

Still swollen

Sorry I haven't posted often - my boobs still look more or less the same! A little less boxy, but I can't wait for them to start softening more.
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

I attended several consultations with various doctors, all of whom I didn't feel comfortable with. I felt as if they were trying to sell me on having surgery. When I met Dr. Loftus, I immediately knew I wanted her to be my surgeon! She was so kind and knowledgable. She didn't try and pressure me or convince me of anything. She didn't even try and sugar coat anything, she was open and honest and earned my trust immediately. I am so excited to go through this process with her!