33, Mother of 2, 32A, 125lbs, 5'5", Saline Round 450-500cc, Hoping for a C/D Cup - Fort Wayne, IN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Since I hit "puberty", I've been waiting on my...

Since I hit "puberty", I've been waiting on my boobs to come in...now I'm 33 and still not much has happened.
When my milk came in after my kids, my boobs were "huge"...C's. I loved them and prayed they'd never go away. Unfortunately they deflated and left me with an...okay boob. Honestly I thought when I became an adult I'd actually have boobs. I'm sure I should feel blessed to have what I have, but I feel robbed.
Not that I ever had much to speak of.
I've been with my husband for 15 years and I love dressing up in the bedroom but going to a lingerie store is pretty depressing when you can never fill the top. I'm dying for some cleavage and willing to pay for it. I've been talking about it since we got together and my husband is finally on my side and wants me to feel good about myself (although he says he loves me as I am).
Anyways, I'm setting up a consult for late February. SO FREAKING EXCITED! I have a friend who just had hers done, with pretty much everything I'm wanting, so I'm waiting to see her healed results before I see the doctor.

Consultation

My appointment was March 1st with Dr. Lee. I was so nervous and excited all at once. I've been researching for so long it's kind of crazy to wrap my mind around it being reality now. As soon as he walked in I was completely calm like any other doctors visit. Although it was kind of like meeting a celebrity since I had been looking at him on his website for a while. After going over risks and how he plans on performing the surgery it was time for the exam. Typical breast exam lying down, then he had me sit up to check symmetry, nipple placement, cleavage and natural breast crease. Hearing "you're a great candidate" (with angels singing in the background....ahhhhhh). So excited. Next appointment is April 4th where we will do sizing, dream boob pics, worst nightmare pics and realistic expectations. Did I mention I'm so excited? Surgery date is April 25th!!

The countdown begins

Boobies are paid for! Woohoo! 14 days to go! Shooting for at least 450c mp+/525cc mp+. Hoping I didn't pick something too big. I'm sure everything will work out. Does everyone go through this...did I go too big or too small? More excited than nervous. Hurry up and get here already. I'm ready for my boobies ( . )( . )

Titty Tuesday is upon us

Boobs in t-6 hours. So excited to finally have them. I'm not looking forward to the pain obviously but hopefully recovery will be quick as long as I'm lazy.

2 hours Post surgery

Pain is about an 8 but the Valium and Norco are working wonders. Ended up getting 525 on the left side and 540 on the right.

Day 2

Pain isn't too bad. I ended up taking one Valium and 2 narco this morning. Waited 6 hours before I took 1/2 a Valium and 1 narco. Trying not to sleep all day and night. I'm not waking up due to pain so that's been wonderful. Took my first shower today with no problems. My husband did most of the work although I washed my boobs. He was scared he'd hurt me. So far so good though. I forgot to put my before stats and pictures on here so I'll add them soon.

Pre op photos

125lbs 5'5" 32a pre op 525 mod plus saline in the left, 540 mod plus saline in the right. Day 1 pain was an 8, I'd say Day two is about a 4. Weaning myself off the meds slowly. I hate feeling drugged.

Day 7-13

No pain meds since Sunday afternoon, woohoo! Nipples are very hot temperature-wise. I can't like it. I know it will go away but man.... Day 8- went to see the doctor. He said I can finally take off this super itchy bra, YAY! Starting tape and scar cream today with a sports bra. Things are changing every single day according to the front view. Side view not so much, still really high. Day 13- My youngest daughter said "your chest looks huge right now do you have ice in there?" (No I didn't) ????. Oh wow. Love her. My oldest daughter thinks they're too big for me. I keep telling them they will go down and look normal in due time. Now I feel like hiding. Hiding something I should be completely comfortable with as a woman... I guess they're something I'm gonna have to get used to.

Let's talk about nipples

On second thought, let's not. Okay seriously though, we all have them and I have yet to meet anyone who can control them.... so why do people feel like they need to announce "YOUR HEADLIGHTS ARE ON". I've heard it so many times I decided to announce "SAY IT AGAIN, AND IM GOING TO WHIP THEM OUT FOR ALL TO SEE" ????.

It's been a while since I've updated and I've been super busy. Healing pretty fast (I think) the only thing I haven't tried is push ups (the exercise, not the bra). Still a little scared to try. They're so much softer than month one. Doc said by my 6 month appointment they'll feel amazing.

I have post op bathing suit pics I'll compare to my sad befores.

That's it for now.