Revision Mommy Makeover-35y.o, 3 Kids, BA 500cc Benelli lift,VASER lipo, scar revision, Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had saline breast implants 14 years ago and a...

I had saline breast implants 14 years ago and a tummy tuck 5 years ago. Then decided on a new baby ????. Now I'm FINALLY ready to get a redo. Scheduled for Sept 19th with Dr Don Revis in Ft Lauderdale.

My left breast has moved down, so the PS will perform internal bra stitching to keep the new implants in place. And a "mini" or donut lift around the areola to prevent big scars but lift the boobs. I think I'll get them slightly bigger too. I am a 34DD right now.

My tummy tuck scar has always been high, so the PS will move it down an inch or two and get rid of the dog ears. A little lipo on the flanks and stomach.

I've got my pre-op appt next week. Then surgery Monday the 19th, follow up on the 20th and driving home after that.

Pre-op appt complete- 10 days til surgery

Met with Dr Revis for my pre-op, and he is such a sweetheart. Very nice guy, his office staff is super friendly as well. Alexa took my before photos. Then Dr Revis consulted with me- we decided on 550cc saline implants. My old implants are 450s (I think) and I want about 100cc more to give them a bigger look. He is getting me 475cc implants and overfilling them. To get more upper pole fullness.

My tummy tuck scar will be lowered and I'll get lipo on my flanks and stomach. I will need drains again (boo) but completely worth it if I can get better results. Since I live out of town, I'll drive back a week after surgery to have them removed.

My surgery is scheduled for 230pm and I can't eat after midnight the night before, so I will be starving! I have to arrive at the hospital at 1030am. My husband will drop me off and pick me up when they say I'm ready. I got my prescriptions for norco, flexeril, zofran, and an antibiotic. I have to fill them before surgery. Need to pick up colace too!

I have to get blood work done, so I'm going to Quest in the morning. I'm so excited the second time around!!! I know I'll have a toddler at home to take care of after surgery, but I made it work last time. My plan is to lie around on the floor with her, have a basket of supplies nearby for us both. My husband is taking a few days off work but that's it. No super pain pills til he is home with her.

Surgery in 2 days! Driving to Ft Lauderdale tomorrow

I'm anxious and nervous! My surgery with Dr Revis is on Monday morning. I have to be at the hospital at 530am for my 730am surgery. My husband will drop me off at the hospital and pick me up sometime around lunch. I must be showered and hair washed the morning of, but no lotions/deodorant/makeup. And no food or water. I'll start my antibiotics tomorrow as well as the colace and arnica.

I've got my big fold over yoga pants and a zip up hoodie to wear post op. Probably live in that outfit for days!!

I'm nervous about my 15 month old. She is a mama's girl and will want me constantly. Her two big sisters will be there to help hold her, as well as my husband. I'm hoping my plan of lounging on the floor/couch with her will work, otherwise I'm going to hire a mothers helper for a week or two.

Surgery is done!

My surgery was at 730am this morning, I had to be there at 530. Took my antibiotics, colace, and arnica before hand with a little bit of water. But otherwise no food/drink allowed! They gave me zofran in the hospital before surgery. The hospital staff was friendly and helpful and had so many great things to say about Dr Revis.

When the dr came in, wow he is a morning person. Super happy and cheerful! He asked me again exactly what I wanted, he drew out on my body what we were doing. I wanted 100cc more in my implants than before, and so I ended up with 500/525ccs. Dr Revis gave me 475cc saline implants and overfilled them, to give me more upper pole fullness, which I asked for.

I woke up at noon, and had juice and crackers. My blood pressure runs low, so I had to stay in recovery a little longer and get more fluids before I could be discharged. I can't see my results yet, but my boobs are nice and high and look way bigger!! My waist is smaller, so hoping the lipo looks great. I'm wearing a binder and the after surgery bra, so at my follow up appt I'll see every thing for the first time.

The internal bra area is my most sore, but otherwise I'm walking around a little and feel ok. Sore muscles and tired. Nausea from the pain meds and zofran doesn't help enough. I made myself some soup and am sitting up in bed watching tv. I don't want to sleep all day and not sleep tonight!

My follow up appt is tomorrow afternoon and then I'm driving back home 4hrs away.

Day 3 after surgery- feeling pretty good!

It's day 3 and I'm finally home, away from the hotel/hospital. I feel pretty good. Sore, but nothing major. I've stopped taking the Narco and switched to Ibuprofen (Tylenol does nothing for me). I haven't pooped since day before surgery and don't want to wait so long!! I'll take the Narco before bed tonight.

I slept pretty well on my back and switched to one side for a while. Laying on my left sides gives me a painful burning sensation. I think it's from the internal bra. I did manage to shower today, yippee. Once I'm up and moving, I feel good. But going from sitting to standing is a pain.

My boobs look huge and weird. I hope they turn out better! I know to give it a few months. I hope I chose the correct size! Going up 100ccs didn't seem like a big deal.

Ok I'll keep y'all posted!

Day 4- having one of those down days

I know, I know, wait a couple months at least to see the real results. But I'm impatient. I'm not loving my results. Boobs look wide and flat, not perky. And not as close as I wanted. In a bra, I think it will be nice. Major improvement from what it was! The internal bra is no joke, painful. One boob is lower than the other, so perhaps the other side needs to drop a little.

I'm all bloated from the lipo, so I can't see my tummy results yet. The scar is still high, but no dog ears, yippee. I think I'm going to love my new waist, it's just hard to see it right now.

I'm going to try not to over analyze my body for the next week and give it healing time!

One week after surgery

Slowly starting to see results and I'm liking it! My breasts were very swollen after surgery and they've gone down. They've dropped a little too. The left is still lower than the right but I hope they end up even. I am enjoying the new size too! 500/525ccs, I didn't think just a little more would make such a difference but it has.

My belly is numb, itchy, and swollen. I have no idea how the scar revision will look, but the dog ears are gone. Yippee! I like the shape I have, I think Dr Revis did a great job sculpting it.

I'm off all pain meds. I occasionally take a muscle relaxer, the internal bra can be painful at times! At night after I've been using my muscles all day. My binder likes to ride up under my boobs, aggravating the internal bra even more.

10 days PO

The internal bra sutures are killing me! I have been taking a muscle relaxer daily to ease the burning pain. If I'm not moving, the boobs are fine. At night in bed is the worst. Trying to turn over or move my chest muscles at all to reposition myself. I'm off all pain pills but I did take melatonin last night to knock me out. It worked!

Dr Revis wants me to switch to a underwire bra. I am already dreading the pain of the wire against the internal bra sutures. I tried looking at Target for a bra but none are big enough. I measured my self at home and it's a 34F/FF. Dang! I'll have to make a trip to Dillard's for one but I haven't been interested in leaving the house. So tired. For now, I doubled up on sports bras.

I've been wearing spanx vs the compression garment. The CG kept sliding up under my boobs and rubbing the internal bra. I know spanx aren't as sturdy but I figure any additional swelling I get will eventually go away. I can't take anything irritating under my boobs. I can't wait for that pain to go away!

Feeling a little better each day! 12 days out

I read that the lipo swelling is at its max 10-14 days post op, and I surely notice it. I feel bloated and puffy, much more than day 1. I plan to increase my water intake and lay off the treats my husband brings me. He is sabotaging my plan!! Haha he is so sweet though. I haven't weighed my self since surgery and don't plan to for at least another month. I've been such a sloth during this recovery, but I'm trying very hard to not overdo it. I want my boobs to stay nice and perky! I want those internal sutures to completely heal before I go back to carrying my toddler around.

I'm going bra shopping this weekend. I have to! I measured myself at a 34f/FF but my measuring tape was a thin metal one- not real accurate ha. I need a pro to measure me.

My pain has decreased and the itching increased. That's ok! I'm loving my shape in clothes. Cannot wait to see the results in a few months.

Went bra shopping finally- Nordstroms is worth the drive

After a miserable bra experience locally, I sucked it up to make the drive to Nordstroms. They are highly recommended here on RS for the fitting and bigger bra selection. I am a 32F! But I went with a 34F/DDD to give a little space for the internal bra. It's so sore.

The ladies are so entertaining and happy about your boobs!!! They want to try every style on you. It's fun. I was nervous getting sized with new boobs and bandages, but she had me facing the wall while she measured and put new bras on me. Needless to say, I spent several hundred. I'm a salesmans dream, LOL.

My PS wants me in an underwire 24/7, to keep me from dropping while I'm healing, so I got an underwire sports bra for sleeping. Freya, Chantelle, Fantasie are a few of my new fav bra brands. Thanks for the recommendations ladies!!

I was rethinking getting my implants Mod size, maybe HP was better. But after bra shopping, I love what my PS chose! Lots of cleavage and side boob. Very full upper pole.

3 weeks post op- pain is finally dulling!

Hi guys. 3 week update. Dr Revis cleared me to carry my toddler (yippee) and to start scar therapy. So no more tape! It was peeling and itchy.

My boobs look great. Evening out and full. Some days I wish I had went bigger but other days I think they make me look fat. Non fitted clothes make me top heavy, so I try to wear tank tops often. Accentuates my small waist.

Oh the internal bra pain is sub siding! My breasts are tender and sore all over, but the internal bra sutures are really only felt at night, when I'm lying down. I can sleep on my sides, but it gets uncomfortable quick. I hate sleeping on my back.

My new tummy tuck scar is nice and thin. One side is puckering but Dr Revis said to wait 3-6 months, it should blend in. I asked him if there was any hope to lower my scar in the future, he said not really. Bummer! I plan to fade the scar as much as possible, then perhaps tattoo over it.

I'm still up several pounds after surgery. No idea how much, I'm scared to look. But I'm starting back exercising and eating a little cleaner. Being a sloth for 3 weeks was good for healing, but not my waistline.

I'll update again in a month!

One more comparison photo

The side by side photo really shows the subtle changes. Looks so good!

6 weeks PO- nipple scars are faded!

It's been about 6 weeks since surgery and I am so happy how my breasts look! I actually wish I went a little bigger. Boob greed is real. I wasn't 100% confident in the benelli lift, in that it wouldn't lift me enough and it would make my nipples bigger. But Dr Revis made them perfect! My nipples are smaller actually and I can't even see the scar. He is a revision genius.

I started putting the scar away tape on, but my skin was too sensitive to removing it daily. So I've been just using coconut oil and am happy with the progress. My incisions being sutured so well made the difference in the scar, not the cream. I have Dr Revis to thank.

My waist keeps getting smaller, so the lipo is working slowly. My lower back is somewhat numb. I keep massaging it. I feel lumps but they aren't noticeable and I expect it to go away.

My tummy tuck scar is as low and thin as it will be. I asked Dr Revis if there is any way in the future to lower it and he said no. Wish my 1st Dr hadn't screwed me up! I'm determined to wear a bikini so I'm planning on tattooing over the scar. I'll have to wait a year.

My internal bra pain only affects me at night now. And not all night, mainly lying on my side or upon waking up. I take no meds for the pain.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Revis and his staff are awesome about responding to my questions. Same day answers always! Did an online consultation since I live far away. He emails back very quickly. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I did an in office consultation too, and the facility is clean, neat, and well kept. Alexa is a sweetheart to talk to, she did my photos and my aftercare. They make the entire process flawless. Dr Revis is well liked at the hospital, the nurses have so many positive stories to tell about him! He is a morning person, happy to be at work at 7am :). I love positive people. My results are as expected; he was correcting previous surgeons' work and did an excellent job. My breasts get better and better. My old tummy tuck scar could only be revised so much and he was upfront about that. My lipo is great, love the waist I have now. Thanks Dr Revis!